Chapter 3

Lauren pov

I looked back and saw that autumn and Payton were having a good time... we came to the mall and I'm sooooooo bored.. I remember.. "yo Payton!" I said what made everyone look at me.. "do you remember those cute times at the mall when we were together.." he smiled "I remember those were the best days ever.." I smiled at him and then, my mom said "why did y'all even broke up?" Payton looked at me in a sad way.. ""Lauren broke my heart by breaking up with me for no reason.." Payton said soft... everyone looked at me "I-I" only thing I could say and then I stormed off... I'm still so sorry for doing that.. I ran to Starbucks.. and saw Jayden bartels.. my internet bestfriend... I ran to her and hugged her so tight.. "omg Jayden I never tough I would see you.." she laughed and wiped a tear away "Lauren you look so good!!" I smiled... "come sit with me and we could talk.." I smiled at her and sat with her... she's also really famous "how's everything laur?" I sighed "it's fine.. my dad an mom are probably getting back together so I'm no only child anymore.. I'm here with my family and allot of friends and then my mom asked me why I broke up with my ex and he was standing there too so I just ran off... " she looked at me in awwe "laur.. why did you broke his heart?" She looked serious at me.. " I moved to away remember and I was young and dumb and now that I'm older.. I see how much he means to me and I just don't wanna loose him by saying the wrong things..." she smiled at me "have y'all kissed?" I looked at her "yea.." she looked at me "when???" I sighed "well when I was little he used to peck my lips all the time... andd today he kinda kissed me twice...." her mouth dropped "omg really?" I nodded "did you kiss back?" I laughed "we made out for a few seconds.." she smiled bright at me.. "let's bake at my house and catch up on everything laur!!" I smiled.. "Oehh after that we should have manicure!!" She smiled bright "GIRLS DAY!!" She said and we walked out of Starbucks.. her chauffeur brought us to her house "okay let's make a..... drip cake!!" I said "I've learned allot about those cakes" Jayden said happy.. we started mixing everything and the chef in her kitchen helped us allot with it.. after about 3 hours we started decorating the cake... I did one side and she did one side.. we started laughing about the things we did wrong.. so we decided to do our nails now and come back to take the cake to my house so she could meet my friends.. we went to a nail salon and my nails looked like this.

 we went to a nail salon and my nails looked like this

And jaydens looked like this