0.15 | secret

siyeon stood outside of the girls' bathroom, her hand on the door handle before taking in a deep breath

siyeon stood outside of the girls' bathroom, her hand on the door handle before taking in a deep breath. she turned the handle and opened the door and as soon as she entered the bathroom the door closed and locked behind her

she jumped at the immediate sound and turned around, seeing two girls; jihye and chaesol. they were both in their third year and while they always made fun of siyeon and hit her a few times which left some bruises on her body but they've never done anything more than that

yet.

siyeon gulped, wanting to know why they called her there. jihye stepped forward with her arms crossed, "chanhee now huh?"

"h-huh?" siyeon stammered as jihye began inching towards her and siyeon backed up. she usually wasn't intimidated easily but right now, she didn't know why she suddenly felt scared 

"what is it with you flirting with every single guy huh? stick to one or you know what? none at all. do you think they like you or something?" jihye questioned, continuing to work towards her until siyeon hit the bathroom wall, "you even flirt with the guys in the grade above you? are the guys in your own grade not working out?"

siyeon scoffed, "i don't flirt with them for your information. i am friends with all of them. i dont like any of them and they dont like me either"

"you're really oblivious aren't you?" she stated, a bitter chuckle leaving her mouth, "you can't even tell that your own best friend likes you"

siyeon didn't respond to that question/statement, "what do you want from me?"

"for you to leave them. stop talking to them" she would point her finger at the middle of her chest, shoving her as if she wasn't already against the wall, "stop being a slut. it's making you unlikable and you're already unlikable as it is"

"i'm no-" a slap against her face was heard

the girl held siyeon's face with her right hand, forcing siyeon to look at her. she ran her left hand down her cheek, making siyeon cringe, "you'll never be pretty and you'll just be a slut in everyone's eyes"