0.36 | accused

it was the next day, after their next mock exam; it was now their history exam this time

chanhee and eric's worst subject so they were praying for the best

"question 50 is D" the teacher lastly announced, "remember, these are only mock exams. i'm sure you have heard this from your teachers but i will repeat it. this are only towards your quarter grade and you will be able to get it up before the end of the semester. check your answers with your classmates and pass them up towards the student in the front. thank you'

"thank you!" everyone spoke in unison, bowing and the teacher left the classroom.

students began chattering and moving towards their friends. siyeon immediately got out of her seat and went towards chanhee, "what'd you get?"

"90!" he exclaimed still in shock about his grade

"i told you, you would do great!" she patted his head before whispering, "I'll kiss you later, don't worry"

the boy bit his lip smiling before doyeon and eric came by, "hey, what'd you get eric?" chanhee asked

"87 and i've never been so happier in my entire life" eric was proud of himself that he got a B, "chanhee?"

"90"

"let's go!" the two high-fived each other as the girls laughed

"we're so proud of you guys" doyeon smiled, "see you guys aren't idiots"

"oh trust me, outside of school they are such idiots" siyeon shook her head, remembering their group chats texts

"great! then let's go to lunch already!"

the four passed up their tests and walked out of the classroom to go meet up with their friends, 

the class president clenched their test score that had a 100% and looked over at the two boys' tests with a 90 and 87 percent.

"hey jaeyoung!" the boy's friend wrapped an arm around his shoulder, sitting beside him, "what did you get? probably an 100 like always"

the friend, seungjoon, gripped his test and took it into his own hands, "yup! as always-wait" seungjoon looked over at the other two tests, the names on the test being; eric and chanhee, "they got high scores?? how? it's their worst subject and everyone knows that"