Chapter Two - "The Forest"

The Calling - Chapter Two

"The Forest"

Crunch. Crunch. Crunch. I turned around and spotted a shadow out of the corner of my eye. It's just your imagination, Mel, I thought. I kept walking, quickening my pace when I heard a howl. I started running when the howl started to get closer, and the crunching started to get louder. Run faster! I willed myself to run faster, faster. I ran so fast, my feet couldn't keep up, and I tripped, and fell. Laughing. That's all I heard as I tried to get up. I was pushed back on the ground, and I saw people standing over me. 

"Look what we've found here, lads. Fresh meat." The tall one laughed, as he looked down at me. He grabbed my arms roughly and I yelped in pain, trying to kick them off.

"She's a feisty one. Someone grab the rope." I heard crunching, and hands cover my body feeling me up and down. I opened my mouth to scream, but someone covered my mouth. I wiggled and squirmed as much as I could, as my hands were tied up. 

"It's okay, we'll make you feel so good." The guy seethed, smirking at me. I was thrown over a shoulder, and I was carried threw the forest. I was kicking, and screaming. But nothing worked. Not one person heard me. The guy slapped my ass, and I yelped. They laughed at me. He threw me to the ground and the guys surrounded me. My face was covered with a cloth. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I woke up, the sun was shinning in my face. I looked around, and all I saw was forest. I tried to scream, but it only came out muffled. My hands were tied together behind the tree trunk and my legs were spread, each ankle tied to a stake in the ground. I looked down, I was completely naked. I pulled my arms, but no use, I was never getting free. Crunch. Crunch. Crunch. Crunch. 

"Look who's awake. I was wondering when you were going to wake up." He smirked at me. 

"What's your name, sweet cheeks?" He asked. Circling around the tree I was tied to. When I made no attempt to reply to him, he ripped the duct tape off my mouth. I yelped in pain. "What's your name?" He growled. 

"Melissa." I replied.

"That's a pretty name for a pretty girl. Too bad I won't be using that. You'll go by 'pet,' 'slut,' 'sub,' 'slave,' 'whore' whatever I want. Got it?" He snarled. He went behind the tree and I heard some shuffling. He came back and there was a smack on my breasts. I cried out in pain.

"I didn't here an answer!" He yelled, slapping my other breast.

"Yes!" I shouted in pain.

"Yes master!" He yelled at me, whipping my stomach. 

"Yes master!" I repeated, tears running down my face. He threw the whip to the ground and grabbed my face, brushing away my tears. 

"Shh it's okay, sweetie. It'll all get better soon." He soothed me. He stepped back, and started massaging my breasts. He looked at me and smiled his pearly white teeth at me. 

"This is just the beginning." 

--------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

There you go my little subs! 

Comment what you think, and remember to vote! Thank you all so much for reading! If you want me to update again, remember to vote!

~Madison~