Chapter 4 - "Getting the Girl"

The Calling - Chapter 4

"Getting the Girl"

Three thousand and one, three thousand and two, three thousand and three, Mel counted. Maybe he’s never coming back. She began to panic. What is he just leaves me here to starve and die. Just as she began to worry, she began to here chattering behind her. 

“Just bring me to her. You know where the house is. I want her by tomorrow.” a mysterious voice said. Crunch. Crunch. Crunch. Crunch. Two pairs of feet where walking toward me. Once they reached me, I noticed one carried a bag. A body bag. One of them caressed my face, then put a cloth over my face as I tried to struggle. 

“You’re safe now, and you always will be with me.” I heard faintly, before the deep abyss of blackness caressed me. 

--------------------------------------

Unknown’s POV:

After we gently placed her body in the black bag, I shook hands with Kyle and picked her up and strode away. Down the hill, over the bride, and two miles down the dirt road, I finally reached my car. I placed her in the trunk, slammed it shut, and got into my car. This girl was a fine piece of ass. 

5 miles on the dirt road later, I finally reached the interstate, where it was a two hour drive to the closet hotel. 

When we finally reached the hotel, I got my suitcase, and the girl, and walked in to find Carlos’ slave at the counter.

“Here’s your key, Sir. Enjoy you’re stay.” she said. I grunted in response and got into the elevator going to the fourth floor. I opened my door, and dragged everything inside. There, I was greeted by the sound of chains, and muffled yells. I dropped my bags and smirked in response, for I have forgot that I left my two slaves here chained up to the walls. I greeted them with a slap on the mound, causing them to squeal. 

“You know these walls are sound proof. No one will ever hear you scream. I will punish you both for your behavior later. I want you to meet our new guest.” I smirked, and threw the bag onto the bed, opened it, and pulled out the girl. I looked at the girls as they shifted uncomfortably in their chains, exchanging worried glances. 

I grabbed hand cuffs from the side table and handcuffed the girl to the bed posts, so as she awakes, she won’t escape. I walked back over to the girls, and smirked at them.

“Don’t worry, I’ll have enough time for you my little whores. I won’t forget about you.” I replied cunningly, smacking their mounds again. I walked over to the dresser and pulled out a whip. 

“Now, I think we have to get ready for when our guest wakes up. So I want you on you’re hands and knees.” I said, as I un-cuffed them from “X” on the wall. Once they got to their knees, I tied their hands behind their back, their ankles together, then blindfolded them, gagged them, and tied their legs down, and attached the rope to the floor, so they couldn’t move. I stepped back, and admired them, smirking. 

“I think our guest might want to see some options of toys, don’t you think?” I laughed when they shook their heads rapidly. I walked over to the dresser to find two egg shaped vibrators. Perfect, I thought. I walked back over to the girls and put the vibrators in, earning moans from them. I grabbed the remote and put it on low.

“Count how many orgasms you have. If you lie, you will be punished.” I smirked, as I heard them moan in response, and walked out the door.

Little did they know, that I was watching every move by video camera. And if they lied, they would die.  

--------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: 

There you go my subs! Sorry, this is kind of a filler chapter, but later it will play out for the end. Who do you think "Unknown" is? Comment!

Remember to vote and comment if you want me to update! 

Thank you all so so much! 

~Madison~