Six

The woman with dark hair moaned underneath me as I quickened my pumps

The woman with dark hair moaned underneath me as I quickened my pumps. I couldn't remember the girl's name but that was always the case when I had an encounter with a certain officer. She's always the reason behind my sexual frustration and damn her for being so beautiful and untouchable.

She couldn't have been older than five when I had first met her, she was always a cute child but the woman she grew into was now a walking temptation for all men, and sadly I was one of the poor lads trying to get her into bed. I chuckled at the thought of finally seducing her and the girl under me moaned louder as I began to thrust brutally.

I let out a groan as I pictured the girl underneath me her and poured myself into the condom. I rolled off the raven haired girl and got off the bed to remove the used condom. Bending down to pick up my discarded boxer, I tugged it up to cover my manhood.

Hands came around me to circle around my waist making my muscles tighten as her cold hands touched them. I let out an irritated sigh as the girl's hand trailed down to grip my manhood. I placed my hands on hers, stopping her exploring hands. She let out a soft whine before coming around to face me.

Her red lips that were coated in red lipstick was set in a pout. I cringed oh god what was I thinking when I decided to fuck this woman? I took a step back from her making sure to have some distance between us.

"Don't you want to come to bed anymore?" She asked in a sultry voice. I just fucked her and she already wants more, I hate women who are clingy. It didn't have an affect on me as I rolled my eyes at her suggestive tone. I walked pass her towards the door and opened it fully.

"Get Out" I said in boredom and motioned her the way out. Her bottom lip tremble as she looked at me, she was still stark naked and her ample breast just reminded me of why I had fucked her in the first place.

She let out a sniffle before picking up her scattered clothes and rushed to put it on. Her body was trembling with sobs and the now loud sniffles confirmed it.

She rushed past me, rubbing at her eyes before stopping a few feet away from me and turned around to face me. She had dropped her hands from her face and I cringed inwardly. She doesn't have a nice cry.

"Can we do this again Ace?" She whispered so softly I barely heard. I raised an amused eyebrow at her words. Some women really don't have any shame!

"No! And don't call me Ace again, call me Mr Reed" My voice was harsh but I didn't care and didn't feel an ounce of sympathy when she nodded and began to cry her eyes out. I am beginning to be like my father. And that thought didn't sit well with me.

I watched as she run down the stairs nearly tripping and I rolled my eyes in annoyance at her dramatic self. I sighed and raked a hand though my hair in frustration. I need to get this officer out of my head.

Thinking of her made me bring my hand to touch my nose. I winced when my fingers touched a sore spot and laughed when I remembered what happened three days ago. She really does hit like a man.

I dropped my hands from my nose and walked out of my room just in time to hear the front door slam because of the girl's force. I walked down the stairs and headed to the kitchen. Usually it would be bustling with people but today father had everyone out so it was empty.

I opened the freezer and reached in the back to pull out a pack of frozen peas. I raised it to place on my damaged nose and winced as the cold feeling seeped into my skin. When will I learn to stop provoking this woman?

A roaring amused laugh had my eyes snapping sideways to see a red head throwing her head back laughing. I knew who it was and I groaned when I realized she's going to mock and tease me.

Snapping her head back to face me Becca wiped the tears that were slowly trailing down. " She did a number on you, isn't that right brother?" She teased

She wasn't biologically related to me but she was the closest thing to a sister I could have. Father had taken her when he had killed her parents and raised her as his own. Anyone would think he took her in because he sympathized with her but I knew the truth.

He had taken her to mock her deceased parents. They had been his rivals and he took pleasure in knowing he had successfully won them and took their most prized possession. She was three when he took her, barely knowing how to count then far less knew who killed her parents.

I was forbidden to tell her the truth and it hurt me when she asked about her parents and I couldn't give her the best response. Now she was grown and not the three year old I took as my younger sister.

With her prominent red hair, emerald green eyes, alluring features and tall lean body, she had now grown into a very beautiful woman.

And I now hated the way father had a certain interest in her. I knew he didn't have the best intentions when I caught him sneaking glances at her breast. It was now obvious his reasons for taking her in, and dammit I'll not let him lay a hand on her.

From the first time he had brought her home when I was eight, I had decided right then and there that I would protect her and she was now my sister.