pit stop

the two boys, along with jaida and jackie made their way towards the bathroom. it was tiny and there was only one cubicle, so they needed to line up outside. "chileeee you better let me in first, cause it ain't gonna be cute if you don't!!" jaida laughed at herself, all the while urgently opening the cubicle door and slamming it shut. jackie, gigi and crystal were now left alone...

"well the two of you looked cute snuggled up in the back" jackie stated. his words felt genuine and gigi knew that the discussions he'd had with jackie prior to the beginning of press week sat in the air between them. crystal tossed his hair back with his hand and replied, "i mean it's no big deal, i just wanted a shoulder to sleep on." gigi eyed crystal up and down, "yeah, of course. that's definitely the reason." his face was now grinning ear to ear and he winked at crystal.

jackie quickly made his way into the only cubicle, exchanging spots with jaida. it was finally just gigi and crystal left alone...

"crystal, I've been meaning to talk to you for a while now." gigi firmly stated. crystal almost instantaneously shifted his eyes towards the ground; gigi wanted crystal to feel comfortable around him but crystal always put his guard up as soon as gigi spoke sincerely towards him. "obviously i like you crystal, like really like you. i don't know how you feel about me but i need you to know that." crystal shyly peered up at gigi, his eyes still not fully making eye contact with him.

"i like you too gigi. it's just complicated." it was rare that crystal would discard his goofy side and speak with a serious tone. gigi was surprised, "well, what's complicated about it?" he curiously asked. he was feeling hopeful he would finally receive some answers. crystal cleared his throat, "well first of all you know i have a boyfriend, and though we are in an open relationship I am afraid I will hurt you." gigi processed crystal's words. he felt so strongly towards crystal that he himself was afraid he would get hurt too.... he didn't know what to say. "we can discuss this more at the hotel." crystal finally added. "okay, i would like that," gigi smiled.