affirmation

crystal was alarmed at the boldness of nicky's words... "I heard that the kiss in the van was nice."

crystals first thought was yes, yes it was. but then it striked him...

had gigi already spoken to nicky? where did he hear the kiss was nice?...

crystal was both startled and flattered, but he didn't want to appear as if the situation were a big deal so he decided to politely nod and say, "yeah it was."

nicky's grin grew wider as the words came out of crystal's mouth. it was known amongst all the girls that nicky was a sucker for romance...

and perhaps this was because nicky was french, crystal thought... but he did seem exceptionally exhilarated by the idea of crystal and gigi being together.

"well, let's go then, jackie and Gigi are waiting for us outside in the corridor." nicky excitedly revealed. and in the short amount of time from crystal's bed to his hotel room door, nicky firmly squeezed crystal's hand...

perhaps this small gesture was all the affirmation crystal needed, because within the millisecond of nicky's firm touch crystal considered that maybe it would be okay to give into his impulses for just a week....

after all... he'd be back in Missouri soon enough anyways; where he wouldn't constantly be confronted with gigi and his beautiful face.

so maybe... just maybe he wouldn't stray away from the obvious feelings he had towards gigi...

the thoughts quickly, almost parasitically, started creeping into crystal's mind... and as he tried his best to shift these thoughts to the side, his eyes met up with gigi's... "hello, crystal" he uttered.

ugh. crystal thought... how could he not fall for this boy... his voice and face alone were enough to make his eyes fall quickly to his feet. he was too perfect.