Romance or superman

Her duppata fell on the ground giving him the clear view of her closely ...he groaned seeing her birthmark which was just at centre of her chest ..she dare not move as his passionate gaze had locked her and she was there rooted ...he grabs her by waist making her shiver he takes her both hands and pins it above her head her uneven breaths falling on his face his heart thumping within his chest ...he was trying hard to control his passion as shes too naive and maybe couldn't control his passion on her delicate self ...he leave her hand and his hand tug the baby hairs falling on her eyes disturbing his view ...
Groaning he whispers frustrated on her lips you are making me mad! And aggressively took her lips in his for a kiss ..he sucked and lick her lips tasting every corner of her mouth biting her lower lips then sucking it and then repeating the same with upper lip ...she was crashed within him and her fragile body was hidden under his broad one ...he kissed and kissed her till she ran out of breath ...groaning he left her lips and look into her eyes ...her eyes shown complete acceptence to his dominance ...he was always posessive ...or ...over posessive but today he was passionate and agressive ...he gazed her upper body and she closed her eyes shivering and unable to take his gaze ... groaning he whispered in her ears look up! And she did his tone was Soo authorative that she has to give in ...she winced in pain when he bite her ear lobe n suck it ...then he looked at her birthmark and his lips captured it ...he was not ready to leave it ...he bit there hard leaving his marks n smirked satisfied he marked her as his ...and whispers mine! Sana's eyes were close she was at his Mercy completely ....
She can't deny any of his demands she's his in every way ....
Sid looked at the spot it was all red due to his passion ...he Soo wanted to mark every inch of her as his but somehow controlled himself and said ...come out fast ...she just nodes and he leaves from there ...shehnaaz was a deep shade of red by now ...she looked at herself in mirror her hairs were messy ...her lips were slightly puffy ...and a hickey on her birthmark ...me marked his territory ...he marked her as his ...
Composing herself she came out and found Sid talking with the desginer ...she wondered what he's talking with lady desginer ...Jay n mahi also joined them...
D - okay sir ...till tomorrow the necessary changes will be made ...
Sid smiles - thanku ....
They all came out of the mall and all the time Sana and Sid were silent and blushing remembering there last encounter ...
They dropped mahi to her place n drove back to Shukla mansion...
K - m Ghar jaate hi....😚
J - soyegaa ryt?😁
K - nahi... milkshake piungaa😆
J - why on Earth m tjhse baat karta hu🤪
K - kyuki aapko apni jhand karane m maza aata h bhaii😆😚
J - m tujhe Pluto bhj dungaa😒
K- vo plutoo h aapka panvel ka farmhouse nahi h jaha aap kisi ko b bhj dogee😆
K - vaise Sid tu Kyu muu m dahii jama k baithaa hai 😚
J - haan ...tum dono phr lade ho kyaa☹️
S - hu....nhi ...nhi too n looks at Sana through rear view who was biting her lips blushing hard ....arghh....why she's doing that ...how will I drive now ...
K - aaj movie dekhenge saare 😁
J - rehne de tu...pichli baar tune Hume spidermen dikhaayi thii vo b Hindi m😒🙄
K - ISS baat Superman dikhaungaa 😆
S - no ways I am dead tired ...m soungaa🙄
K - kyuu tune konsaa pahaad uthaaya h Jo tu thak Gaya ...bhaii k lyee itnaa b😪
S - chal aee Parvati ...aasu mat baha 😒🙄
J - mjhe kuch important kaam h 😁
K - mahi bhabhi se baat karni h ...karlenaa kaam p bill mat faado🙄😚
Later they all settled in living room watching movie ...
K - bhaii ...ek ques thaa 😬
Jay n Sid make faces 🙄😒
K - ye Superman kapde p chadee q pehntaa h ☹️😆
Baaz - bhaii ...or laal chadee hi q pehntaa h🤔
K - vo laal chadee gandi nahi hoti naa islye ...usse kapde dhone nahi aate naa😆😆
Sid n Jay coughs while Sana n ruhi starts looking here n there awkward 😅
Sid whispers to Jay ...ISS ullu ko chup karade 😑
J - tu karade naa 🙄
S - arghhhh🤪
Ru - chal Sana sabke liye chaii banate h ..
K - m 2 cup piungaa Mera 1 cup m pat nahi bhartaa😆
J - vo chaii h ...khaana nhi h 😑🤪
K - haa to m chaii bhi khaata hu😆
S - kaush chup karjaa kitni izzat lutegaa humaare🤪😑😬🙄
K - m tumhara baladtkaar kardungaa😆😆
Jay n Sid looks at each other and then kaush - kyaaa😱
Ruu n Sana - kyaa🤯🤯
K - Mera Matlab h chamatkaar kardungaa😆😬
J - mummy ksm mjhe ronaa aaraha h🙄😵
S - or mjhe chakkar 😵😵
Baaz - Superman udd Gaya 😆
J - kyaa🤪
S - kyaa😱
Baaz - mtlb add aagyaa h 😆
Like this the evening went well and they all started preparations for sangeet function...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hayeee m aagyi ...pata m naa bahot hasii last part likhte phr mummy ne mko pillow phekar maaraa😣
Ab mko attention do nhi to Maine baat nhi krni 😚
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️