Kabir singh

Sid pins Sana between him and door ...
Sana puts her hand on his chest to maintain some distance ...but he takes her hand and pins it above her head his body was crushing her beneath him ...his hot breaths falling on her lips making her feet go jelly!
Sid groans looking at her breaking the eyelock ...he doesn't like it ...her avoiding him is not acceptable frustrated he spat angrily...
Sid - look up
Sana instantly looks up like a scared kid ...
Sid - mjhe mili Kyu nahi tum...bolo carassing her lips with his thumbs ...
She shivers with his touch ...n he smirks seeing his effect on her ...
San - vo tum vo interv...vo...
Ignoring her vo ...vo...he pulls her more closer by waist clutching her soft skin tightly leaving his hand prints ....
Sid whispers huskily near her ears - tumhe pata h tum Kya haal Kar rae ho meraa ..
Shivered she replied ...mein...
Sid bites her earlobe making her wince and his hands reach for her Dori of blouse playing with it ...her breath got  hitch in her throat she looks at him n sees him staring at her lips hungrily taking a deep breath she closes her eyes ...he opens the Dori of the blouse and her blouse got loose she holds it from her chest he pulls the blouse slightly down from her shoulder placing wet kisses on her shoulder and finally bite her giving her a hickey...
He then comes to her lips touching her lower lips with his upper and then upper lip with his lower this connection was too much seductive ...
He places his head on her neck ..
Sid - baby fix yourself fast and come out I don't wanna loose here ...
Sana dare not look at him and ran to washroom while he smiles and scratches his head n goes out ...
Sid joins the rest in party...
J - kaha thaa tu🧐
S maintaining poker face - ek important call thaa
K - achaa ...to Sana kaha h☹️
S - vo andar...ahmm ahmm mjhe ...mjhe Kya pata🙄
J - achaaaaaa n looks at kaush😁
K - vaise aajkl u sing beautifully khnaa k lye b log khopchaa (corner) dhundtee h😆
S - daant andar Kar varnaa tod dungaa😑
K - m mom k paas jaaraha hu🤪
Sana comes out and joins mahi and sargun...Rohan too joins them n they start talking ....
Sid sees Sana laughing and enjoying with Rohan ...
K - plzz ab drama mat karnaa vo baat karrae h vo b social distance p😆🙄
S - Maine kuch bolaa🙄
J - nahi tu muu itnaa bana Raha thaa na jaisa Tere bathroom m paani chala Gaya ho😆
S - tu kaush k saath Kam reh...Tera b screww dhilaa hogya h🙄
K - huh...m jaaraha hu starters khaane😬
J - haa khaa khaa sabka khaana tu hi khaa jaa ...adimaanav😒🙄
N - to bhnji hum log b Kal nikal rae h ab Shaadi b hogyi...
Sid n boys listen this...
Sid - nanu ...Sana punjaab nahi jaayegi...
Every one looks at him in shock ...
Sid - aasim abhi bhi Bahar h he can harm her or m Sana k security ko lekar risk nahi le saktaa ... infact aap b kahi nahi jaarae h n that's final....
San looks at nanu and baaz ...nanu sighs...
N - puttar par...
Sid cuts her ...nanu plzz ab aap mjhe vo daily soap reasons mat denaa k ye Meri beti k susraal h n ol...
M b to aapka beta hu naa making puppy faces....nanu chukles...
Sana - par Mera college...
Sid - I will take care of it (without looking at her)
San gets confused - abhi to thk thaa ab Kya ho Gaya ...
Sm- to bs decided h aap log kahi nahi jaarae ...
Mahi hugs Sana - hayee apn saath rahenge raat raat bhar baate karenge n giggles...
J - ha or m bhajyaa talungaa🙄
K - or mjhe khilaaygaa😆
J - shutup😤
Suddenly jazz comes n calls for kaush n they both leave ...
Sana to vik - ye aapke dost k b haddh h abhi to sahi thaa ab Kya hogyaa
Vik - tu Rohan se baat karrae thii ...uska haath Tere kandhe or thaa to Kabir singh jaag Gaya 🤪😬
Sana hits her forehead - hayee rabbaa mereyaa ...
Vikas chukles ...hayee rabba n laughs ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hayeee m aagyi  do comment ur views❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️