Coffee flavored advices

Hello there!

A lot of you asked for a follow-up to "Coffee flavored confessions" so here we are!
Also, I would like to point out that from the first one-shot, along with your comments, suggestions and encouragements, an entire series of "Coffee flavored" is born since my brain simply keeps giving me so much ideas that I have the third part already planned!

I hope you'll appreciate my effort and please enjoy this fic, too!

Please, comment and let me know what do you think about this for your support is very much appreciated!

Until next time,
-Hh

*

Kakashi Hatake was known to be a lazy man who enjoyed spending his free time laying around usually with a good book. Especially when he was home alone with no one bothering him, he liked to sprawl on the sofa, long legs dangling from the armrest, and lose himself in the chosen book; this time it was an adventure story about a group of gold miners set in the late '90 of XIX century.

He was just about to discover how the group would survive and escape the mine collapse, and he couldn't even suppress the delighted giddiness in his limbs nor the fine tremors of his fingers, when the front door slammed open with a loud bang and his son literally stumbled into the living room making him jump up from his relaxed position and giving him a small heart attack in the process.

Now, after seventeen years, Kakashi Hatake should have known better than to dream of a lazy afternoon; since the age of three his cute ankle biter had been a terror with endless reserves of energy who once had literally jumped up the walls.

Kakashi stared at the orange and blue lump on the floor until it shook, rolled around groaning and then stared back at him with impossible big blue eyes. "I'm ok! Everything's fine! I just tripped on my bag!" The lump declared loudly and Kakashi sighed, closed his book regretfully and stood whispering to himself "I don't even know how you could be so clumsy and then be the best hitter in your baseball team. It's mind-blowing, really."

He helped his son on his own two feet, patted his head and shoulders and asked "So. How did practice go?" Naruto launched in a detailed description of his afternoon training all the while raiding the fridge, at least until Kakashi steered him to one of the kitchen chairs and started preparing him some snacks; then his son recounted loudly from his position on the chair.

Naruto was munching contently on his sandwich and Kakashi was leaning against the kitchen counter nursing a deserved cup of very strong decaf coffee when his son asked shyly with his mouth staffed so much full that he resembled a chipmunk "Dad?" Kakashi hummed and Naruto swallowed before continuing "How was your first date with Papa?"

Kakashi didn't choke on his coffee by sheer willpower. That was unexpected. "Maa. Why would you like to know?" Naruto blushed brightly, just like his Papa, and Kakashi smiled gently despite his own little discomfort. Naruto fidgeted his glass of juice before muttering "I... I think I need some advices..." Kakashi was this close to coo in delight.

He cleared his throat, took a sip of coffee and asked with faked ignorance "Dating advices? Who is the lucky one?" It wasn't like he already knew absolutely everything about his son's crush on Shikamaru Nara, absolutely not. Kakashi and Iruka were not, in fact, the biggest gossip when it came down to their son's life, Naruto's aunt was. The three of them had not spent entire evenings gossiping about that cute crush of Naruto. Absolutely not.