The Nightmare (SFW)

Dan was fast asleep in his warm bed, he was having a nice dream unil he heard kncoking on his door. He groaned slightly before slowly opening his eyes. He sitsmup straight and rubs his eyes as he yawned loudly. He dangled his legs off the bed, hearing the knock again he got up and stumbled out of his room.

He was so tired and just wanted to sleep as he pin pointed the knocking to his front door. Dan opened it and saw a familiar face "Arin? What are you doing here?" He yawns again before notcing how cold and scared Arin was "shit dude how long have you been out here?" Dan asked sounding a little panicked "maybe a few minutes.." Arin mumbled shaking slightly, Dan quickly grabbed Atin and pulled him inside before shutting his front door.

"What are you doing here?" Dan looked at Arin, Arin sighed softly "don't judge me ok...but I had a nightmare..." before Dan cohld say anything Arin said "I know it sounds dumb but it was bad..trust me.." Dan hesitated before nodding he knew about Arin's nightmares for a while now and knew how weird and scary they tend to get. "So why'd you come here? Did you wanna stay the night or talk?" Dan asked "I was kinda hoping I could stay here.." Arin mumbled clearly embarrassed.

Dan sighed softly "alright come on" Dan would feel like a dick head if he sended Arin back home especially this late at night. He locked the front door and thought of were Arin could sleep, he would feel bad about making Arin sleep on the couch so he awkwardly turned and faced Arin "would you like to sleep with me?...in my bed.." He asked blushing. Arin stayed silent getting more embarrassed before nodding.

The two friends walked down the hall and into Dan's bedroom, Dan got under the covers Arin following soon after "thank you so much Dan" Arin smiled before hugging Dan tightly. Dan chuckled "no problem.." he noticed that Arin instantly passed out so he hugged Arin and fell asleep soon after.