The Daydream (NSFW)

Arin was sitting on thd couch next to Dan, they well Dan was playing Super Mario Maker. Arin watched as Dan died before he started to laugh "fuck me!" Dan exclaimed before covering his face with his hands. "Nah I'm good" :3 Arin never gave up an opportunity to respond with that he would always say it no matter the situation.

Dan blushes lightly "shut up Arin" he lifted his head up and death stared his friend "We're going to take a break mainly because I need to pee." Dan placed the controller on the table before walking to the door "ight Ima just wait here-" Arin quickly layed down on the couch just staring at the roof "Don't touch the game" Dan said before leaving the room. Arin rolls his eyes knowing he wouldn't do anything anyway. Arin yawned before starting to shut his eyes then he heard the door open which caused him to quickly sit up as he saw Dan in the doorway.

"Fuck Dan..you scared the shit ou-" Arin was stopped by Dan sitting on his lap while staring him in the eyes. "U-Uuuh Dan?" Arin awkwardly mumbled, before Arin could question anything else Dan grabbed his shirt and kissed him. The large male's eyes widen before he kissed back placing a hand on Dan's cheek. When Arin opened his eyes he was greeted to a pantless Dan sitting on his lap, Arin's face went bright red as he looked at his friend.

Dan then unbuttons Arin's jeans before pulling them off "Dan what are you doing, people are gonna see!" Arin awkwardly exclaimed while he looked around. "I don't care Arin I need you.." Dan mumbled before pulling Arin's boxers off as he made the larger male face him. Arin eventually gave in just from the look in Dan's eyes, he hesitantly placed his hand on Dan's waist before kissing his neck. He lined himself up before pulling Dan down.

Arin couldn't help but moan at how tight Dan was, meanwhile Dan had hugged Arin tightly and wrapped his legs around Arin's waist "oh Arin~" he mumbled. Arin blush went darker as he started to move Dan up and down he bit his lip before begining to jerk Dan off. Dan on the other hand was a moaning mess as he shut his eyes tight before moaning Arin's name "Arin~...Arin~...Arin~" but something was off. Arin felt something shaking him.

Arin's eyes shot open as he saw Dan standing on the side of him 'must've fallen asleep' he thought to himself"Arin?" Dan says generally concerned. Arin looked around before sitting up "sorry" he mumbled before getting in his original seating postion to which Dan sat back down "its fine we all get tired some times.."  Dan picked up the controller and continued playing and Arin well he tried to act like nothing happen while using a pillow to cover up a 'problem' he has.