Long distance

Hero's pov.
I arrived in London a few days ago I was exhausted and jet lag so I slept in with Diesel my beloved dog by my side. I miss Jo so much. I scroll through all the private pictures we took on set and off. And put one of her and me during the lake scene as my background. If anyone see's it I can just tell them that was my favorite scene to shoot. I laugh remembering how there was a snake and I told the snake wrangler not to tell Jo just in case she was afraid of them. Of course she wasn't afraid being from Perth, Australia she is used to snakes. And we still tease each other about it. Fans are already noticing how we look at each other during interviews and award shows. They already assume we are dating we don't acknowledge it. We haven't said we are dating but we also haven't said we aren't either. We have enough on our plates trying to keep our relationship private but eventually the truth will come out. We have had a tremendous amount of help from Anna to keep our relationship out of the public even though she has slipped before saying something about us being a secret or not. She has helped us to see each other with out being caught. Jo is flying to London in a week to do some photo shoots for a magazine. So we arranged for her to stay at my flat. It's been too long since I held her in my arms and definitely too long since I felt the inside of her. Facetime sex is great with Jo but nothing compares to us being joined together our bodies molding into one. I decide to head out to play football with my friends. I need to get my mind off my girl. But before I leave I call Anna and ask her for a favor I need to see Jo sooner. She agrees to pull some strings and get Jo to me as fast as she can. I'm so happy now I will get her in my arms soon.

Jo's pov. 3 days after
Only 4 days left til I can finally see Hero. Me and my sister Katherine had a great time visiting our parents in Perth. It's hard to get us all in one room with our busy schedules but when we do it's like nothing has changed. We are a really close family. Despite what the damn trolls on the internet say. Me and my sister are extremely close and the best of friends. My phone starts ringing Kath grabs it and says it's Anna calling you. I answer the call and Anna says "I have a surprise for you." "What a surprise" I say. Anna continues "yes instead of in 4 days your going to go to London earlier, like tomorrow earlier." "Hero called and said he needed some days alone with you to show you around and meet some of his family and friends." "Oh my god Anna I'm so excited thank you." Anna tells me my flight is at 12am and that Hero will pick me up at the airport. Katherine just laughs saying to make sure I use protection. I hit her with my pillow and we have an all out pillow fight until we are both laughing our asses off. I finish packing and Kath drives me to the airport. One long flight and then i'll have my sexy man in my arms. His name fits him perfectly he's my Hero and I hope it lasts forever. I'm looking forward to meeting his family and a little nervous I hope they like me. His friends are a little wild but they seem like nice guys. I trust Hero's judge of character and if these are his friends they have to be pretty awesome. I decide to sleep the whole flight so I can be wide awake when I get to see Hero.

Author's note next is supposed to be them in London. Idk if I should bother writing this i've never even tried writing anything before and i don't know if im wasting my time. Any feed back would be great.