Cha7~It's coming

______________________________________
JIMIN'S DREAM
(Jimin is 8 year old) I was in the washroom taking a nice bath. I came out and wore my clothes I saw the time it was 10 in the evening and dad was coming home today. It was raining very heavily I was scared when I was about to go down, suddenly all the lights of the house went off I thought it was a power cut but as I turned the door knob I heard mom screaming "Jimin Run!" I was shocked then I heard gun shot everything went silent

"Jimin I'm coming for you, You can run but you cant hide."

I wanted to scream cry but I couldnt I looked here and there and saw the window of my room, it was on tge second floor so I jumped and ran into the forest crying.

My legs were giving up but I had to run I fell down and tried to get up but I had injured my leg and then suddenly I was pinned down to the ground "Caught you"

I opened my eyes and was tied up with some invisible force and all I could see is darkness. "Hello jimin, haha! Look at u cant even move or say do you like the darkness. You will know it very soon darkness is coming." A man came running for the dark with a knife in his hand.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I opened my eyes yelling "Lets me go!" after a minute seeing my surrounding I realised it was the bad dream again becoming worse I will know darkness soon?  What does that mean. I felt chills running down my spine when I saw the balcony open. The more I look at it the more I feel like to escape. I stood up and went out looking down to see how high fall it is.

"planning to escape? Wont work..plus Taehyung's life is in your hand."

Shit! I mentally cursed at myself to think about escaping when I m trapped from all ways. I turned around looking at Y/N  staring  at me with no emotions.

The more I look at her/him the more I felt embarrassed. I slowly started to walk towards the room when she/he stopped me

"how long have you been having nightmares?"

"since you kidnapped me and kept me her"

"Jimin is feisty"

I rolled my eyes and went to the bed. Y/N came in locking the door. Having a small smirk mixed with a smile. As if she was reading my mind.

I glued myself back to the bed trying to fall asleep. When I felt the bed shift, I turned around just to see Y/N sleeping on the bed. I frowned cofused as why is she sleeping her?

"shh...babyboy go to sleep"

I moved myself a bit away from her, I was already tired so I fell asleep immediately.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!"