CRASHED

My heart lurches at the intensity of the way those words came out of his mouth.

Well I was going to tell Sylvia the same thing but not this way like he yelled like he freaking hate the thought of me and him being a thing.

I'm definitely overthinking.

He is just mad because things about him are being discussed that he doesn't like.

Relax, Alyssa.

Taking a breath, I step closer to him and then he barks out at Sylvia, "You're fucking fired. Get the hell out of here. Right.This.Moment." Then he storms out of the kitchen.

He didn't just do that! God! He's so impulsive.

When I look back to Sylvia, she's frozen and looks completely pale.

"He's just mad right now. Don't take him seriously. I'll talk to him, okay?"

Giving her a hasty assurance, I rush to his room, preparing myself to deal with fumed Shawn that I'm kind of used to dealing with.

When I get inside his room, I find him standing in his balcony, his back facing me.

"Shawn, I think you..." I start to hesitate, no I need to talk to him.

"You can't fire her like that. You..."

"Shut the fuck up!" He turns on his heel and strides inside, stopping few feet away from me. "You're no one to tell me that. And why you're still here?"

What? He expected me to leave?

"I...just...you..." I fumble for words.

"Why the hell you're wearing my clothes?" His face is flushed, anger is boiling in him. "I asked you something." He yells.

"You tore my dress last night." I calmly reply, knowing flipping back at him will make this worse.

I notice his hands clenching at his sides and he's gritting his teeth. His anger is slowly escalating as usual.

"I don't remember that."

What?

"And I don't care. Nobody is allowed to touch my things. No fucking body!"

"You don't remember that?" I ask, not being able to believe it.

"Why you're repeating me? I said what I said."

How can't he remember that? I know he was drunk but I think by that time, he sobered up.

"You...don't remember anything..from last night?" My voice is scared and low. His glaring gaze on me loosens up and he looks away. "No." He mutters making my heart freeze.
"Not even a single thing?" I want him to say yes. Instead he shouts, "Are you deaf?"

I feel my heart tighten.

"I don't believe you. Why you're lying? You..you're kidding with me?"

He lets out an exaggerating breath, wandering away from me. "I'm not lying and not kidding with you either. I don't have time to waste on these shits."

My already tightened heart starts to sink.

I get to him and grab his arms looking straight into his eyes with my teary ones. "I know you remember everything, if not everything, then most of it... please don't deny it. I know you..." He jerks my hands away.

"Why the hell accepting something I don't remember? And what's the big deal if I don't remember, huh? What did I do that you're forcing me to remember? Had sex? Is that so?"