Four.

Avery Raquel

Avery Raquel

The day has finally arrived and I couldn't be more excited! I'm finally moving out of my auntie's house and into my apartment with Misha.

"I'm really proud of you Avery. I'm glad that you found a way to support yourself and that you're growing into a beautiful young lady. Don't let what anyone got to say kill your spirit! You're doing the damn thing regardless of what a hating somebody gotta say! Your mother would've been so proud of how independent you've become," my aunt Melanie rambled on.

I never even told her I started stripping, she never even asked so I didn't tell. But I knew deep down she always knew and now she just confirmed it. I'm glad she didn't pass any bad judgement on me though. I needed to hear those words more than I thought I did.

"Thanks auntie! Thanks for taking me in when no one else would and you know you're always welcome to visit!" I replied, kissing her cheek playfully.

I packed the last of my stuff into my car and waved goodbye to my aunt. I started up my car and pulled off to my new home.

After moving the last of my boxes into the apartment, I decided to go grab something to eat before I started unpacking. At this point, I'm starving so I decided to go grab something for us to eat for dinner. Misha and I have been moving our stuff in all day.

Misha didn't want anything right now, but I'm just gonna grab her something for later. The baby has been making her so sick, but she still needs to eat.

"Party of one." I told the host. She nodded with a warm smile and grabbed the menu and led me to a booth.

She took my drink order and shortly after bringing me my drink she took my order.

I pulled out my phone and scrolled down my instagram timeline to kill some time. As I was scrolling, I felt a presence in front of me. I looked up to see the infamous Kali staring down at me with a smirk on his face.

"Look who I just soo happened to run into," he smiled, helping himself to the seat in front of me.

"I told you my name is Rose and I'm not going to tell you again," I replied with a fake attitude.

He threw his hands up in surrender, "My bad, babygirl. You gotta lil' attitude on you, I like that," he replied, licking his lips.

"Still trying to figure out who invited you over to my table. Don't you have somewhere to be?"

"Look.. Rose. I don't know why you keep treating me like I'm some random nigga. I ain't do shit to you for you to be acting like this towards me. Obviously, I wanna get to know you but you won't even let me hold a conversation witchu' let alone gimme your real name. What's that about?"

I sighed, "I'd just rather not get involved wit' niggas like you," I mumbled, looking down as I twiddled my thumbs.

He scoffed, "Niggas like me? You mean real niggas?! Fuck is that supposed to mean?"