Nineteen.

Misha Eshe'

Misha Eshe'

I'm seven months pregnant now and I'm honestly ready to just pop these babies out already. Being pregnant with twins is definitely bittersweet. I love my babies, but the more they grow, the harder it gets to carry them. I was barely 120 pounds when I got pregnant and now I'm pushing 200. They're always so active and awake which is good because they're healthy and growing. But I can do without the backaches, swollen feet, weird cravings and the crazy mood swings because I'm in pain almost 24/7. I found out I'm having a boy and a girl so I'm excited. I can't wait to spoil my little ones and I know Tremaine is going to spoil them like crazy.

Me and Tremaine have been doing good since he's decided to retire the hoes and take our relationship seriously. We're still taking things slow, but we did decide to officially give it another chance for the sake of our children. Plus I love that man despite the craziness he's put me through. Most will call me dumb, but as long as I have my family I could careless about what anyone has to say about me. He's been proving to me that he's changed and he's serious about being a family and staying faithful to me as he should be.

Today we're going shopping for the kids. My due date is quickly approaching and I want to make sure we have everything we need. I don't  want to wait until the last minute. We decided that I would be moving into his house after I gave birth because it's more space and it would be more suitable for them since they could have their own nursery, which I've already started working on. I plan to have it finish by the time I give birth and two months is more than enough time. I don't have anything else to do other than shop anyway. I don't want to up and leave leave Avery, but she'll probably end up moving in with Kali soon since our lease is ending soon. She's barely home anymore so it's no point in renewing the lease.

It's  noon which gives me two hours to get dressed since Tremaine will be here at 2. I don't feel like hearing him complain about me never being ready so I just decided to start getting ready a little earlier. He knows my big ass needs time so I don't know what fuss be about.

I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I stripped out my clothes and stepped into the shower letting the hot water soothe my body. I loved showers, I loved the way the hot water hit your skin when you first stepped in. I grabbed my bath sponge and applied some of Dove body wash on it. I scrubbed my body and rinsed off. I repeated the same process two more times before I got out the shower and wrapped the plush purple towel around my body.

After I dried off, I applied cocoa butter all over my body especially over my belly to help reduce stretch marks.

I jumped and shouted loudly when I felt a pair of arm wrap around my waist.

"Wassup ma," he whispered in my ear.

I turned around to find none the other than Tremaine. "You scared the piss out of me, Tre! Don't do that stupid shit again!" I snapped angrily, rubbing my stomach trying to calm my kids down.