Prolodge

She was a young girl.

She is considered one of a rare breed human who has extra strong senses compared to the normal ones.

She is kidnapped.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"It was time..", she whispered. "The day has arrived, again. Any moments from now they will come.."

"*Rejouir, my dear, rejouir! Be happy that you can eat after 5 days!" a little bird chirped.                        (*rejouir means rejoice in French.)

Laughing weakly, the girl said, "Yes, but we don't know what chemical might be inside the chocolates.That's a big insult for chocolates since the ones who deserve the name 'chocolates' are only the one made up of pure cocoa."

*Creak....*

"Follow me. They want you again," a guard told me.

"Finally, it's been five days.." she whispered softly as she followed the guard to the door signed "TASTING ROOM ". 

As she opened the door, the room was dark, as usual. The five faces were unseen. She never knew their name nor their faces. They were all covered by shadow.

"Please take a seat." a fat guy exclaimed.

She sat down. 

In front of her was a tiny, squarish, dark chocolate.

She picked it up. Smooth, she thought, and it smells good. 

She ate the chocolate without hesitation.

"So, how was it?" a woman asked.

"This chocolate.. was as if you're in a green patch of field.. enjoying the cool breeze.. looking at the sunset which covers the entire sky red and orange.." she said as tears started falling.

"This wonderful feeling... is like home.." she started crying.

"And..? And? How was it? Anything to improve? Is this the best chocolate ever made?" One of the five stood up, excitedly.

She spoke nothing.

"Have we done it? We did it right? Speak to us! Speak to us now! Isn't it the world's best chocolate we made?!" the other one exclaimed.

"I think it is! It is working, just look at her reaction! We have found the long lost chocolate recipe at last! Quick, tell us, what you feel about it!!"

She opened her eyes and wiped off her tears. She opened her mouth to respond but ---

Her senses were gone.

She hears nothing,

sees nothing,

smells nothing,

tastes nothing,

feels nothing,

even worse, she could not talk. 

She tried to scream, but nothing happened.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What was the awful thing that they gave her?

 Is there anything to cure?

What will happen next?

*Drums rolling*