Precinct

Thor sat at his desk looking at the files of his old partners case. He was the only one in the squad room. Well, not the only one. The captain was in his office finishing up paper work. There were several officer eating dinner in the break room, and several more out on patrol. The night watch in manhattan was the one that brought home the most stories. Thor's friend Clint from the academy worked nights. the two often spoke and went out for drinks by the time 6 am rolled around. It might of been to early for the rest of the world, but when your on the job, from 5-2, drinking doesn't seem half bad.

---
Thor was closed up shop when Clint and his partner walked in, "Hey thor." Thor turned from his desk to Clint, "hey," thor stood up and shook Clint's hand then hugged his partner. Clint said, "I keep forgetting I introduced you to Natasha."

"Ya," thor smiled, "you best start remembering. She doesn't look to happy," thor watched as Natasha smiled. Natasha said, "well, we need to file paperwork so will let you go." Thor smiled, "paper works murder." Clint laughed, "you can say that again."

Thor said, "Well, you to have a good one. I'll see you around Clint," Thor looked over to Natasha and said, "you too," before picking up his things and leaving.
---
Thor just walked out of the precinct, and was headed to his car when he accidentally bumped into loki. he said, "well your here early, and it's your day off." loki smiled, "I could say the same to you. I came to see if you wanted to get breakfast. I ran by here early and noticed you never left the precinct so I brought you a change of clothes. There in my trunk. Also, next time you stay, let me know." Thor said, "are you trying to give me orders?"

Loki shook his head, "no sir. I'm trying to take care of my partner." thor smiled, "grab the clothes and meet me by my car. It's in the same place as yesterday." loki nodded his head then the to walked to their cars.

--- DINER ---
"How often do you eat here?" Asked loki. Thor took a bite of food, "every morning." Loki smiled, "I best start saving up my funds if will be eating here every day." the two laughed.

"It's on me this morning," said thor. Loki got a little mad,"no, you treated last time." Thor stood up, "you get the next one." Loki said, "fine," as Thor left to pay the check.

--- CENTRAL PARK ---
Thor and Loki were sitting on a park bench. "You said you went running?"
Loki said, "ya. in go every chance I get."

"What about family?" Asked Thor. Loki shook his head, "never knew my father and my mother died when I was 18. God rest her soul." Thor said, "sorry."

"Thanks," and you, "how about you?" Thor smiled, "I have my son and his family."

"What about your wife?" Asked loki. Thor smiled again, "no wife." Loki said, "sorry."

"Don't be. I've never had one to start with," said thor. Loki looked puzzled, "then how did you?" Thor looked up into the sky, "we went to adoption agencies all over the place. We finally gave up and asked an old friend from the academy. She gave birth to twins. I was so grateful." Loki asked, "are you?" Thor laughed, "Is that a problem with you?" Loki shook his head, "no sir, I never would of guessed." Thor looked at loki, "Alex and I named out sons Steve and Tony. Tony ran away at 17 after Alex died. He changed his name and made something of himself."

"I'm sorry sir."

Thor smiled, "well now you know everything about me. loki," thor stood up, "thanks," he started to walk awy when loki said, "wait."

Thor stopped and turned around, "yes?" Loki said, "hey partner, don't go with out me." thor waited till loki caught up then the two left.