One Year Later

Thor and Loki just got off the elevator and headed into the squad room when Thor got called into the captains office.
---
"Captain, what is it?"asked thor.

The captain said, "son, we found him. get your side arm, and your partner. We're going."

Thor's eyes were wide, "sir I have a request," the captain nodded his head, "we leave the kid hear."

"You grew attached. Thor, son, we don't have to bring the kid. in just have one thing to say," thor stood there listening, "you trained the kid well," the captain looked into the squad room at loki," fate is a funny thing. keep this one close." thor looked out the window at loki, "I will," thor walked to the door of the office and opened it then turned to the captain, "I will dad. Thanks." Thor left to his desk and got his weapon. When loki saw this he got up from his seat and started to ask questions about what was happening. Thor didn't answer. Instead he grabbed his coat and started to leave with the captain. Loki saw he wasn't going g to get his attention through words so he grabbed Thor's wrist and stopped him, "you found him, didn't you?" Thor stayed quiet. loki looked over to the captain and other officers waiting by the elevator, "don't go," loki looked back at thor," without me." Thor looked down, "will you listen to my orders?" Loki nodded his head then thor continued, "hurry. Go get your side arm." Loki got his gun then followed thor and the others.

---

AUTHORS NOTE:
I hope your liking the story. Thanks for reading. :)