The manga artist meets Shrek

It was an average day so far for Rohan Kishibe but little did Rohan Kishibe know he would meet the love of his life.
~Rohan's P.O.V~
I stare blanky into the sky hoping for a new thrill in life. My life has been bland. Not interesting happens anymore. The only thing keeping me happy is knowing that one day I WILL FIND THE LOVE OF MY LIFE.

My thoughts were quickly interrupted when I heard my cellphone ringing. "Rohan Kishibe speaking, do you need something?" I say somewhat annoyed. "Ah Rohan its me Koichi, look we need your help please meet us at the swamp!", Koichi explained. Before I could give a response Koichi had already hung up.

I headed out to the swamp and met up with Koichi. "Rohan you actually made it!",Koichi blurted out while running towards me. "I brought Josuke and Okuyasu along but they couldn't do anything" Koichi then continued.

"Well what do you expect from Okuyasu and Josuke, they aren't exactly the smartest", I responded. Koichi gives a small chuckle and guides me to where the others are. "Okuyasu Josuke, I got Rohan to help us", Koichi explains to the others. Okuyasu gives me a small wave while Josuke gives me a annoyed look on his face. I give the same look back to Josuke.

"Koichi, not to burst your bubble or anything but how is Rohan going to help up?" ,Josuke groaned to Koichi.
"Im sure Rohan can be some kind of help, right...?", Koichi responded while looking at me. I gave Koichi a small nod"Im pretty sure that I Rohan Kishibe  can solve this problem.",I agreed.

"Wait Rohan, Do you even know what the problem is?", Okuyasu asked. "Not really but I'm sure that i can solve it" I responded. Josuke rolls his eyes and then explains the situation," The problem is that there's someone in that house over there and we can't get them to get out".

"This situation can be solved easily", I retorted back to Josuke. I pick up a rock and huck at the swamp man's window causing it to shatter."A'richt who threw that rock at mah fookin' window" The swamp man screamed at the 4 of them.

"It was me Rohan Kishibe who threw that rock!", I shouted back. The others quickly ran away not wanting to die.
"A'richt get in mah fookin' house now", The swamp man screamed back.

I walked toward the door of his house. "Is this how I'm going to die?", I thought to myself.