Author's Note

I am at a loss of words from what's happening all over the world right now, but especially what's happening here in America. And no, it's not the United States of America. This country is definitely not united. It's EVERYONE vs RACIST PEOPLE. It's just mind blowing to me that the president OPENLY and PUBLICLY called to action of KILLING PEOPLE. However, let's be honest here, I am NOT surprised by what has been said by the president. I am SICK, TIRED, DISTURBED, ENRAGED, and any synonyms to these words that RACISM is still a problem in this country. To all of the people whose lives have been lost, loved ones been lost, or whose lives have been and are being affected in anyway by RACIST people/ racist ideologies I STAND WITH YOU AND I WILL FIGHT WITH YOU!!! BLACK LIVES MATTER(ED) YESTERDAY, TODAY, AND EVERY SINGLE DAY!! CHANGE IN OUR FUCKED UP SYSTEM IS LONG OVERDUE!!!

Change will never be easy and people will always get hurt, that's a given. BUT PLEASE, DO SOMETHING TO HELP OTHERS AND YOURSELF. Change starts within.

Here's a couple of things you can do:

1. PLEASE EDUCATE YOURSELF to the best of your abilities on what's happening

2. CONTINUE TO EDUCATE YOURSELF and PLEASE HELP EDUCATE OTHERS

3. DON'T STOP TALKING ABOUT THE PROBLEMS OR ISSUES. KEEP YOUR ATTENTION ON IT

4. At your own discretion, look at the photos, watch the videos, DON'T BE IGNORANT

5. DON'T BE SILENT

6. Donate if you can

7. Sign petitions

8. Advocate for change/ VOTE for change