01

Hyunae's POV

My eyes squinted as the sunlight shone through the curtains. Today was another sunny day. Ever since I moved to Seoul, the weather has been very hot. I hate the heat, but the sun shining makes me motivated.
Today is my first day of attending MOVE Highschool. I'm not particularly excited but I guess it's good to try new things. Because of that one mission, Appa sent me to Seoul to live with Minhee oppa. Minhee oppa is the best brother I could ask for. He takes care of me and loves me well. He is always there for me when I need him. However, I was given specific instructions to not let anybody at school know that Minhee oppa and I are related. That's why I'll be living in the dorms starting today and Minhee will still live in our apartment.
I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to wash up. I then put on my uniform for the first time. It's a white shirt with a navy blazer, and a gray skirt and a navy plaid bow as a tie. I looked at myself in the mirror before leaving my room. The skirt was a little uncomfortable for me as I don't wear much revealing clothes. My hair was looking a bit all over the place so I decided to style it. I decided to slightly curl the ends. Then I realized it looked really bad so I just put it in a high ponytail. Once I finished getting ready I went to the kitchen where Minhee oppa was cooking.

"Hyunae-yah! Good morning! Are you ready for your first day?"
"I'm a little nervous but I think I'll be okay."
"I've been going there since sophomore year, I think it's a great school and I'm sure you'll like it too. Look Hyunae, I made you your favorite, 붕어빵!" (Korean Carp bread)
"Really? Oppa you know your the best right?"
"I know, I know! It's 8:30 already, you better get going on your bike so you reach there in time."
"Wait oppa, are you not biking with me?"
"No, unfortunately. Appa said it's best if we get to school different ways. I'll be driving my car to school. Now go quick, your gonna be late!"
"Alright, I'll eat the bread on the way. Thank you, I love you."

And like that, I was out of the house onto MOVE Highschool. Minhee oppa said he was gonna bring my luggage and drop it off when he came to school. I don't know what this school will bring for me but I guess I'm ready for whatever happens.

Fast Forward

   I locked my bike in the bike rack and walked to the doors of the school. The school was huge! It was so much bigger than my previous school. I heard that our Mafia group had transferred Hyeongjun, Seongmin, Taeyoung, and Yeji to MOVE too. I was happy to hear this because I would already have friends there. I entered the school and a cool breeze rushed toward me. This was a dream highschool. It was amazing! There was a crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling and 2 stairways leading to classrooms. I started to walk, observing all the things around the school. On the left I spotted Yeji and Seongmin, Hyeongjun and I are 100% sure that they like each other but they just don't want to admit it. I see Yeji run over to me and give me a big hug.

"Yah Kang Hyunae! It's been so long, why did you never contact me? Do you know how much I missed you?"
"Of course I know. I was so busy with missions and moving that I forgot to contact you. So, how are things going with Seongmin?"
"YAH WHAT? I don't like him, what are you talking about!"
"Mmmkay..."

   I could see Yeji's ears turning red. Seongmin also walked over to say hi.

"Hey Hyunae, it's nice to see you!"
"It's nice to see you too Seongmin!"
"Hyeongjun and Taeyoung are already in the gym for the meeting, we should hurry."
"Yeah we should go."

   The three of us ran to the gym. After a few minutes we spotted Hyeongjun and Taeyoung. We ran over to them and surprised them.

"Hyunae-yah! When did you arrive?" Hyeongjun said with a smile.

"Not long ago!" I said as I smiled. All of our friends know that Hyeongjun and I are quiet kids, but when we get comfortable we start teasing everybody and become troublemakers. Well, mild troublemakers. We saw the Chairman of the school come onto stage. Everybody quickly quieted down.

"Alright, Students listen up! This is a new day, and a new school year. I'm Chairman Han as you all know. You all are excelling students who are gifted in all areas. You guys have passed the entry test which means you qualify to the school's standards. I best hope that you guys keep up to those standards. Anyhow, today will not be a learning day. In a few seconds, we will be announcing all the student's dorms and dorm mates. Then, you will take your luggage and start unpacking your stuff. Try to get to know your roommates! Alright, here we go!"

   The list went on for a while, I was on the edge of sleeping. Then I heard my name,

"Room 414, Kang Hyunae and Ham Wonjin."

   Oh no... no no no this CANT be happening!

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Thank you for reading! I know this episode is long :(
I promise the next episodes will be shorter.
Don't forget to vote! (Please vote (;o;))
Until next episode, Bye Bye!