02

Wonjin's POV

Another year at MOVE Highschool. This school isn't much. SFM Highschool, School for Future Mafia, was way better. I had been telling my father since middle school to let me go there. They teach everything you need to know about being a mafia there. But even since the Kang Mafia children moved into the school, we Ham Mafia children had to move out of the school. Atleast I have Serim, Allen, Jungmo, and Woobim by my side. All my other friends moved away. I was looking down at the gym floor, immersed in my thoughts when Woobin spoke.

"Yah, did you guys hear that apparently there are Kang kids coming this year?"
"No way! I doubt it. All the mafias know that we go here so they made a deal not to send any other mafia kids here."

Jungmo spoke after me. "Yeah Woobin, it could just be some regular Kangs. I highly doubt that they are coming here. And so what if they do, we have more of our people here than them. We could kick their butts anytime."

"Okay, if you say so. But don't come running back to me when one of you guys meet another mafia."

The Chairman came onto the mic not long after our conversation. We all quieted down and turned our attention to the Chairman. It's the same old same old speech. 'We have high expectations, blah blah blah, we hope you meet them.' I slowly stopped paying attention until I heard my name.

"Room 414, Kang Hyunae and Ham Wonjin."

A Kang?! Nahhh it can't be, it wouldn't be. It's just a regular Kang. Nothing to worry about. After 10 minutes, the speech ended and we all got our luggage and headed to the dorms.

Hyunae's POV

The speech finally ended and we headed to our dorms. I was on the verge of having a panic attack. I couldn't help but freak out. How am I supposed to stay calm when I'll be LIVING with the son of a rival mafia. Deep breaths Hyunae, there's nothing to worry about. Just don't interact with him much? Ugh how can I do that, we are in the same grade AND we are dorm mates. As if this school year could get any worse. All my friends stared back at me.

"HYUNAE DID TOU HEAR THAT?!" Hyeongjun said really loudly.
"Yes, I know! Keep it down!
"It's okay Hyunae keep calm, just don't give him any signs that your a mafia." Taeyoung gave me words of consolation.
"Yeah you'll be alright, our rooms are close to eachother too! I'm in room 416 with Hyeongjun and Taeyoung and Seongmin are in room 412. Don't stress, we've got your back!" Yeji replies.
"Aw I'm so lucky to have such great friends like you on my side. You guys are right, I should be calm and not show any signs that I'm a mafia. But how do I look not mafia-ish? If Wonjin or whatever finds out I'm a mafia, Appa will not send me to a different school, but he will really send me abroad. Wait I got it! I'll just be my quiet shy self, maybe even extra quiet."
"Yes, Hyunae you've got this. Fighting!"

Here it was, room 414. The place where I'll be living for the rest of this school year. I placed my ear on the door to see if I could hear anything. There were no sounds coming from the room so I leaned close on the door. Then suddenly someone quickly opened the door. I fell right into the boy's arms. I felt an arm wrap around my waist to keep me from falling, pulling me to the boy's chest. I looked up at the boy's face and he stared straight at me. He had fluffy black hair and plump lips He looked down at me with bold eyes and smirked. With his hand still pulling my waist tightly, he started to speak.

"Hello, Kang Hyunae..."

*・゜゚・*:....:*'(*゚▽゚*)'*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

Thank you for reading! Don't forget to vote (pwease vote ^o^)
Until next episode, Bye Bye!