intro<3

y/n: venzualian-american singer since 1998, born september 18th 1981, went to high school with chris evans, in Lincoln-Sudbury High School, left school in her junior year (1998) to become a singer, dropped her singing career in 2010 to become an actress, she later starred in various movies and tv shows such as now you see me 1 and 2, nerve, dynasty, hunger games, la casa de papel, greatest showman and many more.

-

brody castilo: been in y/ns friend group since day one, best friends with y/n along with Zackary stevenson (zac), keith hurly and donn campbell, y/n has always preferred being friends with males because males tend to stay out of drama (minus her female best friend angella jones)

-

angella jones: y/ns #1, been there since day 1, never let y/n down, knows all her secrets and has always kept them for her. always there for her bestie.

-

chris evans: used to go to school with y/n, he always had a crush on her in highschool, she never really paid attention to him because of her boyfriend, oscar diaz.

-

oscar diaz: y/ns boyfriend in highschool, everyone fancied him, especially bella casey. he was 6'2, lightskin, brown hair, hazel eyes, hated y/ns guy friend group. but they loved each other, or did they?.

-

bella casey: y/ns biggest hater, obssesed with oscar diaz, always tried to split them up but their "love" was too strong, 5'5, blond curly hair, blue eyes, has two "friends" or should I say slaves on her ass all the time, vicky trapmen, and kacy travis.

-

moises gonazlo: y/ns best friend back in venezuela, barely saw him but they always had a strong bond with one another, loved each other, met up in the summer.

-

y/d/n (your dads name): famous dentist in boston, best friends with Robert evans, chris's dad, originaly from boston.

-

y/m/n (your moms name): ur biological mother, she is venezualian doctor, she went to tufts school of medicine in boston, where she met your father who was studying at tufts dental school at the time.

-

abigail y/l/n (your last name): your younger sister, born june 7th 1986, annoying as fuckkkkkk, hated her with a burning passion, the only thing she was good at was snitching and ruining ur shit.

-

dan y/l/n (your last name): your biological older brother, born may 31st 1978, very popular back in his day, you could tell him anything, came out as gay when he was 16, your parents accepted him, he moved out two years later to become a director.

-

leyla garza: your evil step-mom, married your dad when you were 19, two years after the divorce, you hated each other with a burning passion, sometimes u wanna kill her.

-

lincolyn crowther: your music director since 1998,u  thought he was a good person, until u saw him other side, you hated him so much you dropped your singing career.

-

robert smith: the hottest guy in school, biggest jerk in the world, every girl was obssesed with him, exept you, he had very strange feelings towards you.