Part III/Final Part

Yep, you read that right! This is the final part of the story. Even this story is short, I hope you enjoyed this story and it is my Christmas gift to my readers. Simple but effective. I'm going to publish another book, that I made like a long time ago, on New Year but I need to edit it a bit (after my trip to South Korea). Enjoy the chapter and if you like the book, give it a star. Thanks :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Time Skip~

It was almost midnight. Everyone was still playing Truth or Dare. Aside from Simon and Nikki, Alexa and Ghost, Trisha and Double and even Amber and Baki had already launched their relationship canon to the skies because of Truth or Dare (A/N: I don’t get what I just wrote but if you do, thank you XD). Baki spun the bottle and it pointed to Riley.

“Truth or Dare?” Nikki asked.

“T-truth… AH! WAIT NO!” Riley said truth accidently but she quickly regretted it. She saw everyone, except Martin, smirk at her.

“Too late, you said truth!” Amber mocked.

“Oh crap…” Riley mumbled.

“Who is your crush?” Trisha asked then Riley gulped loudly when she heard that.

“I want to say that it’s Martin. But… what if he doesn’t feel the same?”  Riley thought as she looked down at the floor.

“Uhh… I… it’s…” Riley hesitantly said but as she was about to say Martin’s name, she was cut off by her brother.

“GUYS, IT’S ALMOST TIME!” He yelled, making Riley sigh in relief.

Everyone looked to the digital wall clock and it was 11:59 pm with 30 seconds until midnight. They frantically grabbed their horns. They finally started the countdown.

5…

4…

3…

2…

1…

“MERRY CHRISTMAS!” Everyone yelled and honked their horns, filling the room with noisy chaos.

“It’s time for the gifts!” Amber yelled and played Rocking Around the Christmas tree from her phone.

Everyone started to grab their gifts under the Christmas tree while Riley danced to the song because it was her favorite song. Everyone opened the gifts that Riley gave them and they said that they like it. She also opened her gifts from her friends. Simon, Double and Ghost gave her different Minecraft shirts. Trisha, Amber and Alexa gave her notebooks since Riley liked writing. Nikki gave her headphones while Baki gave her The Fault in Our Stars book. Riley was about to open Martin’s gift but someone’s hand was on her shoulder. She looked up and it was Martin, looking quite nervous.

“Let’s open it somewhere private.” He said.

Riley was confused but they went to her room anyways. Once they were in her room, they sat down on her bed and opened the gift.

Riley opened the gift and her eyes widen then glared at Martin while Martin tried not to laugh at her reaction. There was another layer of gift wrapper.

“Are you kidding me?!” Riley said in an annoyed tone.

“Just keep going.” Martin said, trying not to laugh.

Riley opened the gift wrapper again and hoped that there are no layers of gift wrap. Fortunately, there is a box but when she opened the box, another box appeared.

“Seriously?” Riley sighed when she got trolled again.

“Keep going!” Martin said while chuckling.

Riley opened the box and her eyes widen on what the gift was. She didn’t know if she should be relieved because she didn’t see another box when she opened it or be happy because her long awaited question has been answered. There were a lot of things in her head right now that she couldn’t speak or even react on what she is seeing right now.

“He gave me a mistletoe?” Riley thought.

Martin grabbed the mistletoe, held Riley’s hand and stood up, making Riley stand up too. Martin’s face was starting to turn into a shade of pink and his hand started to sweat in nervousness.

“Uhh… Riley… I like you- no, I’ve loved you for a very long time. I hope you feel the same.” He said then he taped the mistletoe on the ceiling.

Martin placed his hands around Riley’s waist and pulled her into a soft kiss. Riley was shocked and her eyes widen then she closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.

“I guess he loves me back after all.” Riley thought then they pulled away for air.

“I… I love you too, Martin.” Riley said as her face started to turn into the shade of pink. Martin smiled and kissed her passionately.

“Awww!” Multiple but familiar voices said.

Martin and Riley pulled away when they heard that. They looked at the doorway and saw all of their friends watching, taking pictures and videos. Martin and Riley suddenly blushed in embarrassment.

“Oh my gosh, this is so sweet!” Alexa squealed as she hugged Ghost’s arm.

“A SCANDAL!” Nikki yelled jokingly and everyone laughed.

“HA! I win again, Amber. My ten dollars, please?” Trisha said with her hand out.

“Why do I always lose these bets?” Amber said as she gave another ten dollars to Trisha.

“You made another bet?” Double asked.

“We made this bet in a long time. Besides, Martin will tell Riley that he loves her anyways.” Trisha explained.

“Bodil! If you make my sister cry, I’m going to kill you.” Baki said while swinging his carrot like a bat.

“Don’t worry, Baki. Your sister is in great hands.” Martin said as he wrapped his arm around Riley, making Riley blush.

“LET’S CELEBRATE!” Simon and Ghost yelled, marching out of the room. Everyone left the room and went to the living room, continuing the party.

All throughout the party, Martin never let go of Riley’s hand until everybody went home.

Riley thought that this is the best Christmas ever.