e i g h t e e n

e i g h t e e n
|

"I thought we'd get to wear costumes," Ashido sighed, pulling at her gym uniform. "At least we're all wearing the same thing," someone else chirped. I nodded, my eyes focused on Todoroki and Deku, "objectively, it's easy to say I'm stronger than you." The class silenced, "I'm not going to pry about your business but you have all might backing you up. Rest assured though, I'm going to beat you," breaking the silence I laughed lightly. "Don't be so dramatic," I mused, hoping to break the tension. The class chuckled nervously, before leaving to the break room area.

Kirishima placed a hand on Todoroki's shoulder, "that's right, we don't need to start anything." With a harsh jerk of his shoulder Todoroki glared, "we're not here to make friends." I frowned as Todoroki left the locker room; he was even more serious than usual. More cold than usual.

*

"Hey! Get your cameras ready! Get your lives ready!" Present mic yelled, posing in a dramatic stance. "Prepare to cheer for our students," he continued, now pointing at an opening. We stepped out, everyone holding serious and dedicated looks on their faces. As we arrived to the center of the arena, pro hero midnight stood before us winking and posing for the cameras in her risqué manner.

"Now time for our introductory summary," she gleamed, a quick wink heading to the jumbo scream. "Bakugo Katsuki." I stared blankly as he made his way beside midnight, no emotion shown just a monotone look. "I'd just like to say: I'm going to win," my face fell in a little disappointment, "he didn't." The crowd of first years began to scream and insult him as he stepped down from the podium and walked back into our line. With an awkward laugh, midnight began to speak explaining our first game and the rules surrounding it. The festival was officially beginning.

"Take your places," midnight yelled, her whip smacking the air, "go!"

Student began hurling themselves forward, smashing into each other. Suddenly, the air grew cold as ice began to form on the wall, I giggled, "perfect." Melting the ice beneath my feet, I began to glide over the iced earth passing the competition. As I glided through I felt a pair of hands squeeze between my thighs. I let out a short scream, catching a glimpse of a grape head, "teeheeheee, you think you're so smart Todoroki! Well jokes on you!" His hands continued to trail up and down my thighs, just as I was about to kick him Todoroki shot an icicle towards him. Mineta peeled off one of his balls for more security but bounced off after he was knocked down by a robot.

"Ouu and now 'villains' appear," present mic echoed through the arena.

Students merely stared at the robots, their eyes widening at the size; taking note I dashed passed Todoroki but not before he spoke. "I wish they prepared something more difficult; especially since dear ol' dad is watching." I paused just a little ahead, I watched as he placed his hand to the ground, a giant glacier erupting from the earth and sealing the robot in place. I smirked, "you froze them off balance," he began running towards me, the robots slowly crashing down. As he got closer, I began running attempting to widen the gap between us, Deku...I hope you can hold out since I can't help you here. With a shake of my head I continued to run forward, the sound of the ground breaking caught my attention. Todoroki has created another ice block, this time on a smaller scale and directed towards me. "Looks like Todoroki is attempting to divert Takahashi!" Present mic yelled, with a smile I swept my arm in the direction of the ice block converting it to water and returning it back to its owner. At the sound of the splash, I flicked my wrist freezing it back to its original state. I looked back at a stunned Todoroki, placing my hands together i gave hims a small bow.

It was then I heard the sounds of blasting come closer, "Kacchan," I smiled, "it took you long enough." He growled at me attempting to fly past me, "shaddup, princess!" As he flew above me, I stopped on the ground pulling a boulder upward and towards him catching him off guard and pulling him down to the ground. I was caught by surprise at the minefield, I turned back hearing both Todoroki and Kacchan arguing with other. I shook my head beginning to slowly walk through but in my struggle they passed me.

I watched them as they continued to fight, stopping at the center of the field, they continued to brawl as I made my way towards them. Suddenly a boom echoed through, my eyes widened as I caught glimpse of Deku flying past us towards the finish line. I began to smile, "yes!" As I lifted the earth beneath me I dislocated mines and quickly surfed away through the field. I continued to surf through destroying and detonating bombs behind me, Kacchan, Todoroki, and Deku fighting for first place.

"And the first place winner is Izuku Midoriya,"

I smiled brightly as I went passed the finish line, catching my breath. I patted Kacchan on the shoulder, he glared at me as I passed by. "Good job, Todoroki," I mumbled as I rushed passed him and towards Deku. I gave him a hug, "good job! I had no idea you had that in you," he chuckled nervously. "Neither did I."

"Now that the first game is done, let's take a look at the stats," mightnights hand floated up towards the jumbo screen. "I came in fourth," I mumbled as I caught glimpse of Todoroki frowning at his second place. "Now the real fun begins, our next game will be the Calvary battle," midnight winked, the crowd began too hoot and cheer, ready for the next game to begin.

e i g h t e e n

|