He thought you were leaving

Isac woke up by the memories of last nigth when him and (y/n) arguing. Isac turned around hoping to see you there beside him but you werent there. Isac panicked and some tears was escaping his eyes.
He then stood up and paced around looking for you in the bathroom. When he was going out to the living room he saw you in the kitchen leaning on the countor (A/N i have no idea how i spell that) so you didnt see him. Isac walked over to you and hugged you from behind. You jumped not knowing who it was but then you felt his familiar hands. Isac had his head buring it in you neck and he was still crying. "Isac whats wrong?" You asked him and turned around so you was facing him. Isac was looking down. You put you hand under his chin and tillted his head up so your eyes met. "I tought you left me" he said crying. You just looked at him. "I woke up by the memories of last nigth and then i couldnt find you" he said with tears streaming down his face. You were also crying now by the tought of that he could think you would ever leave him. "I will never leave you" you said kissing him on the lips. You pulled away. "Ever" you kissed him once more and then you took his arm around you shoulder and said "lets go back to bed" and then you and isac walked up the stairs and to the bed. When you got in the bed you were facing the wall and you and isac were spooning.