𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛¡

❦

"YURRRRR" mattia yelled walking through the door.
all the boys came right behind him yelling some
stuff too.

"y'all a bit early don't ya think?" marisol questioned the boys.

"naw alondra sent a text telling us to come help set up" mattia replied walking to alondras side. "and as much as I would not like to help-"

"this bitch owes me money but i'll let it slide if he helps set up and clean up too" alondra cuts him off and puts her arm around mattia taking him to the table of party supplies.

"y'all saw that" chyanne whispered.

everyone put their attention on alejandro.

"what? it don't bother me.. tf I don't like her ugly ass" alejandro proceeded to walk away from them.

"mhmm.. sure he don't" chyanne said walking away too.

"ye, matter of fact jasmine how bout you lead the way to the table for me" alvaro pushed kairi and roshaun out of the way so he could be behind jasmine.

jasmine rolled her eyes pulling alvaro there.

"so you telling me this yo house sol? pretty big" mattia said setting up the cups for beer pong.

"and yo siblings here too? where they gonna go?" alvaro picked up her baby brother.

"see that's the thing. destiny stingy ass didn't let me give my approval of this whole party shit. i don't know where tf ima leave em at" marisol sighed looking at her little sister coming downstairs.

"what's going on? who's birthday is it? ahhhh we boutta turn up in this bitch huh! lemme get ready real quick" marisol younger sister, areli made her way back to the stairs.

"nah nah little girl. big kids only" mattia said shoving a handful of chips in his mouth.

"fuck that. when you got young breezy in this bitch you know it's boutta be litttt!"

"this yo little sister? the crazy one?" chyanne whispered to marisol.

"ye she dumb too. young breezy is her nickname she apparently goes by" marisol whispered back.

"lowkey fuck wit her vibe" destiny said making her way to the table.

"where tf were you?" jasmine looked at destiny noticing she wasn't with them the whole time.