II: Fired up

"WE CAN'T let those monsters change this town, Cuz

"WE CAN'T let those monsters change this town, Cuz." Bucky says as we went up the stairs "They're just going to school, like us" I reasoned

"Like us?" He asks as he signed a other autograph "People love me, okay? I got Jazz hands. Those freaks are nothing like us. They tried to eat our grandfather"

"It was just a small... Bite" Addison said he looked at us with disbelief and sighed "Cheer tryouts today after school, everybody. Let's go Mighty Shrimp!"

"Go, Bottom Feeders" A darked skin girl cheered "wait, you know, cause shrimp, they eat the-The waste of the ocean at the-At the bottom. No? Woo! Go, Seabrook!"

"Hi I'm Bree and I've always dreamed of being on the Cheer Squad" She said turning to us "Cause I really wanna be a flier, tossed high in the sky"

"Nice to meet you." Addison shaked her hand "I'm Addison and this is my sister Y/n and I love cheer too. Did you know the creater of the wave-"

"Was from Seabrook!" They both said at the same time "Yes, that's what is so amazing. I cannot wait to try out for the Cheer Squad" Bree said as we started walking to our class

-

I was sitting in my seat in Geometry class with Bree and Addison until we all heard the Zombie alarm go off. Everyone started freaking out and leaving the class to the hall way "Okay, I know this is scary guys but there's a Zombie safe room right there" I said pointing at the door to the two scared people beside me "It's going to be okay"

Bree screamed and ran away with Addison behind her. I shrugged it off and went to the safe room

"Zombie safe room secure"

I walked further but stopped when I saw someone ran and hide "Hello?" I called out "Hello?" Some else called out

"Hello?" I called out again "Why, hello" They said

"Don't get any ideas, Buster. The only thing more deadly than my high kick is my low kick" I warned him since it has a voice of a male

"Im sorry" he apologize "This just isn't how I was expecting my first day at a new school to go" he explained as I slowly walked towards him "You weren't expecting to be trapped in a Zombie safe room?" I questioned "Oh, no. That I expected. That happens to me all the time, it's sort of my 'Thang'"

I laughed at him "So, I'm not gonna get low kicked?" He asks "You're good. for now" I smirked even though he can't see me "Good. Cause today's a big day. I'm trying out for the football team"

"Then, we're both having big days. I'm trying out for the Cheer Squad" I told him "That's a tough gig to get" He told me "Nah, I been going to Cheer camp every summer. So I guess I might make it" I explained

"My dad doesn't even think I'm gonna make the team" He said "What? No, I'm sure you will" I assured him "You just need someone to cheer for you. Like me. If I make it of course" I said putting my hand over my heart "Uh, I'm zed. What's your name?" He asks as we were now in front of each other "Y/n"