Snapchats.

"What the fuck is wrong with Ondreaz. We don't talk at all and here's already sending this bullshit" I say pretty annoyed.

"Remember he's a fuckboy, he sends this type of picture to every girl" Addison rolled her eyes and Avani, Charli and Dixie nod in agreement.

"He knows I'm not that type of girls. I'm not just a quick fuck and then dump me".

"We all know that but I guess he's the one that doesn't know" Charli said.

"I'm gonna just leave him on open I don't care at all".

"I'm home!" I hear my sisters voice. I put my phone down and head downstairs.

"Hey sis!" I say hugging her.

"How was work sweetie?" My mom asked working on some papers.

"It was good, pretty packed too" my sister grabbed a bottle of water. Ariana worked at Gucci since that store was really packed with people.

"How was school Bella?" She said sitting down with me in the couch.

"It was good" I shrug.

"Just good?"

"Yep nothing special you know" I roll my eyes.

"Any cute boys?" She smirked and elbowed me.

"Nope just the fuckboys" I reply.

"Is any of them cute?" She asked.

"Jesus no of course not!" I snap back and she laughs.

"You'll tell me everything, let me shower and tell me about those fuckboys" she spanked my thigh and got up to shower.

"Bitch"I mumble
I go back to my room and see that I got 3 new snapchats.

New Snapchat from: Ondreazlopez
New Snapchat from:Tonylopez
New Snapchat from: Ethandolan

Fuck...

I open Grayson first and see this

Bella: First week of school and already throwing parties Gray

Bella:
First week of school and already throwing parties Gray...?

Grayson:
Duh! You have to go you know we always get lit baby

After that I leave Gray on seen and just go on my Insta. After some time my sister burst the door open and comes in
"Jesus Christ haven you heard of knocking" I say getting up and sit up on my bed.

"Shut up now tell me EVERYTHING!" My sister demanded.

"What do you want to tell you? There's nothing, no boy nothing" I shrug to my sister and she gives me a look like am lying.

"You mentioned these boys earlier?"

"Oh Omdreaz un his Fuckboy squad. Well we've never talked before and he's already trying to get with me. But I know his games and I won't be one of his quick fucks" I roll my eyes and my sister smirks.

"You know that fuckboys Can have crushes too?" My sister said elbowing me.

"Ari get the fuck out like please" I point the door to her and we laugh.

"No but I'm serious. Have he's said something else".

"Umm well I got a Snapchat from him and his brother" I shrug.

"Open then now!" She grabbed my phone and give it to me.

"It's probably a Snapchat that they send to all the girls" I say throwing my phone beside me.

"Aw come on Bella open it now!" My sister gave me my phone again and I roll my eyes again.

"Ok ok Jesus" I roll my eyes and she squeals.

"Oh shit they be fighting over you" my sister said laughing

"Shut up" I say rolling my eyes.

Bella:
I don't think so Tony...

Tony:
Why not? Come it will be fun.... ;)

"I'll just go the next Snapchat" and my sister giggled.

"Open the other dude Snapchat" my sister clapped her hand.

"Damm these boys be fighting over you" my sister wiggles her eyebrows and I laugh

"Ari I know what they want. They just want to have sex with me and dump me" I sigh and roll my eyes.

"We'll have fun with one of them" my sister winked.

"Shut up now get out!" I push her out and went to my bed. Soon I drift my self to sleep...