Alone.

Monday, 8:15am
"I'm so beat" Larry said rubbing his forehead.

"Same" I sigh looking down on my desk. We we're on Spanish class waiting for the teacher.

"We need to go out to eat after school" he demanded. I sit back in my chair crossing my arms.

"I don't feel like going" I say softly. It has been 2 days since what happened at the party. I haven't seen Ondreaz today which is good... but I think Tony has Spanish too, but he's still not her-
Right when I say that in my mind Tony pops up, immediately spotting me and not taking his eyes off me. I look away and start to play and laugh with Larry.
Suddenly someone taps my shoulder and I look back.

"Bella...." Tony mumbled, I sigh and frustration and glare at him.

"What?" I say with my sassy voice.

"Can we please talk..?" His voice soft.

"Not at all Tony" I laugh sarcastically and my attention goes back to Larry.

"Bella please..these last couples of days Ondreaz has been empty....Please talk to him.." I scoff and turn back to him.

"So YOU expect ME to talk to Ondre about the fucking bet YOU guys made about me!" I glare at him and he lets out a sigh.

"He's been trying to contact you since that day... but you blocked his number"

"How do you expect me not to block him!" I snap back. Everyone's attention on us again.

"It's not what is seems okay? We can explain Bella just gives us the chance!" He raised his voice.

"Don't you fucking dare raise your voice at me! Let me remind you that YOU and you're scumbag friends made a bet about me! I'm not a fucking object Antonio! Now get the fuck out of my face because there's no explanation of what you guys did!" I grab my backpack and push him leaving the class.
I've never skipped class before but I was so done with boys and broken to even pay attention to anything. I get in my car speeding to Starbucks

I slowly open the door making sure no one was home, I go up to my room immediately getting a phone call from Larry.

"Yes Larry?" I say laying down on my bed.

"Bella where the hell are you! Did you really run away?!" I hear someone else's voice.

"Fuck off Dre! You're the reason I ran away! Now if you don't mind I have better stuff to do"

"Bella wait-" I hang up and throw my phone. I sigh taking a sip from my iced coffee. I connect my music to my beats pill and start to clean up my room, I make my bed humming the music. I then proceed to go and organize my closet, I grab a hoodie and noticed that it wasn't mine... It's Ondreaz... I smell it and the scent of his cologne fills my nose. I look for more hoodies and I see that I have my closet full of his hoodies.

"Why would you just run away like that Bella?!" My mom received a call about me, that I skipped school. I rub hay forehead not wanting to even speak to her.

"I had a really bad headache! I was dizzy mom! So I just ran off..." I snap at her.

"I'm sorry..." I get up and head to my room.

" we're not done here lady!" My mom yelled at me.

"Mom... just let her go..." I hear my sister trying to calm her down.
I sit down on my bean bag playing with my long sleeved shirt, thinking about, how life can be complicated just because of a boy... Jesus.
My phones rings in my night stand and I reach for it seeing an unknown number.

"Hello?" I question.

"Bella... it's Ondreaz. This is my Tony's number..." he speaks softly on the phone.

"What do you want now! Jesus Christ I told you to leave me alon-"

"Please don't hang up!" He begged me.

"Before you tell me that bullshit of 'let's talk' let me tell you I don't ever! Want to talk to you... this! Between us is over! Now leave me alone!" I hang up angrily tossing my phone on the bed.