200 YEARS OLD DEAD HUMANS

So sup...First chapter..sorry if my writing is bad, AND I'M ONLY RUNNING ON TWO HOURS OF SLEEP...so I'm lazy..and I'll fix it maybe if I get the time cause me and some people in a group are planning on a Virtual Pride..Soo ye.. I hope who ever is reading this will like it? And this'll be Hanzel's POV

~~~~

"Mmm~ cookies" I heard my sister mumble as she hops downstairs. I stay in bed while my little sister continues to kick her punching bag. "What!? We have cookies!?" She yells running down. I sigh mumbling "alone again.." and proceeded to read.

After a few minutes of being alone I heard a crash and then yelling. 'What is happening down there..?' I thought to myself looking towards the door. I slightly jumped after hearing a thud.
"Excuse me but...where am I?" Someone said. I looked up and holy Hamilton he's tall "uh...I-In my room if that's what you meant..." I said as he looks at me. Placing my book down we heard more yells and a lot of crashing "FUCKING ASSHOLE GET AWAY!!" I heard my little sister yell. Me and the tall guy looked at each other and then back at the door.

With a sigh I sit on the edge of my bed "help..?" I asked taking my hand out which he helpfully grabbed helping me up. "Thanks..." I said he replied with a simple 'you're welcome' as we walk out the room. Until I noticed his clothes 'what in the world of theatres...' I thought as I looked up and saw the mess they made. "Uhm..." I looked up at the tall man, "Son get off that thing!!" He yells at the short ginger head. "I'm not your son.." the short guy mumbles getting off our fridge.

I looked at my living room to see two girls chatting with my big sister while she holds off who appears to be Thomas Jeffer- Holy what!? I looked around some more...and to see- oh my gosh!! 200 YEARS OLD DEAD HUMANS ARE IN OUR HOUSE!! I gestured for the ta- wait that's disrespectful hmm...Washington to the sofa.

He sat me down while I look around "thank you again, sir" I said while picking up a shard of glass 'is this...', After a I let out a small growl I yelled, "ENOUGH...Natalia let go Mr. Jefferson...Bella Get off of Mr. Lafayette!! And Mr. Hamilton stop poking our TV!! King George don't touch my TEA COLLECTION!! How in the world did you all even get here!?" I asked crossing my arms with a glare.

"Well...we were in a war and then we suddenly...eh I don't know..." Laurens tries to explain. I sigh, "alright...so before any of you ask we don't know why the fuck you are here and how you got here.." Natalia said sitting down beside me. "Oh..and also you guys are in like 200 years later in to the future...I dunno I'm an Idiot.." Bella said coming back from the kitchen.

Most of them nods. After a long awkward silence, My sisters lost their patients "ALRIGHT...I've had enough looking at your clothes..." Natalia goes back upstairs and came back down with a box of clothes. "Pick out the ones you want and figure the fuck out on how to wear it!!" Bella said while I just sit there drinking tea and watching them dig through the box.

~2 hours of Jefferson and Hamilton yelling at each other later~

"Alright...I guess that's good enough..." I said placing down my fifth cup of tea (Don't judge me I love tea!! And you can just imagine what their wearing). I carefully stood up "ok so..we're gonna go to the biggest room of this house which is...", I look at my sisters "Mom's TV room.." They both said. I started to count them "Wait...where is Mr. Jefferson and Mr. Hamilton...?" I asked. We furiously look around until we heard yelling from the kitchen. They ran to the kitchen while I just walked cause I'm Lazy as heck!! "JEFFERSON YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE.." Alexander yelled throwing a chair at the said person. "SHUT UP I DO WHAT I WANT!!" Thomas yells back throwing my last box of mac n cheese. "My Mac..." I mutter looking at it while the other fought each other (except for Mr. Washington,Madison and Burr).

~~~~
A/N

=_= It just begun...and I hate it already...it was better in my head...byeeeee~ ...sorry in advanced on how this whole shit is gonna turn out!!

Forest (ghost oc): Ok he's now currently sulking...bye bye then