eleven.

ive come to realize tht i havent been using some pg slang in this book lmao. i've lived in pg basically my whole life but im from south carolina so i naturally talk "southern" and i rarely use pg slang in my sentences everyday. so ill drop a lil slang here n there.

Renny
Bowie, MD
2:45 pm

"Whatchu packin fa?" Sire walked in his room askin.

"I told you my family reunion in 2 days so im takin some shit from here"

"How long you finna be gone?" he sat down on his bed and pulled out these sour patch kids from his night stand.

"Um for the weekend I think. I know for sure i'm coming to school Monday." I held my hand out, "lemme get one."

"No"

"Why not?"

"These aint for kids"

I sucked my teeth, "Boy bye we 4 months apart"

"Still a child"

"If imma child then you a pedophile because you be eatin the fuck out this cooter."

"Finna blow me, get out"

"No, you got anymore?" I went to open his nightstand drawer.

"No move"

I kicked him in his shin which made him drop his leg and I opened the drawer.

"Man you wellin like shit" Inside was two slutty brownies.

"You and have to kick my leg that hard"

"I barely touched you"

"Renny!" I heard Moni yell from the hallway.

"Nah don't fucking yell now. Montana im tired of yo ass playing these games with me like I wont kill you" Ak said.

"These bitches needa get up out my house."

We walked out his room to see Ak holding Moni over the railing of the steps. If he let go she might die een tho it's carpet under her.

"Bra stop fucking playing let me up"

This is so ghetto.

"Ive never seen them like this before" I said.

"I guess Tana been chillin lately cause they always fightin"

"Nigga you gon kill me because I sent a boy a heart"

"Why are yall yelling?" Lay came out the room with Leek who was buttoning his pants back up.

😗ill ask about that laaaater.

"Avery let me the fuck up"

"No you texting other niggas so clearly you dont wanna be in a relationship no more. Only way out is death."

He started to let her slip so me Lay and Sire went down the steps and stood under her so if he actually drop her ass she wont die.