CHAPTER 7

Lets's Start

Sidharth reached Delhi ....

Sid:- I don't Know why but.... mujhe itna ajeeb kyun feel horha hai...aisa lag raha hai jaise ke wo mere aaas paas hai kahin......arghhhhhhhh come on  mujhe uske baare me nahi sochna hai kuch bhi mujhe sirf apne work par concentrate karna hai...........Aur main shayad isliye itna restless feel karrha hoon kyun ki yeh wahi jagah hai jahan se sab kuch start hua tha......and his chain of thoughts break as someone  knocked on the Door...as he was staying in the seven star hotel in Delhi.......

Sid:- Come in..

Priya:-Hello sir priya here I hope aapko koi problem nahi horahhi hai..

Sid:- Yeahhh.. I am fine..

Priya:- Sir this the schedule for our events for 1 week and she gave a folder..

Sid:- ohhkk Thanks!!!

Priyaa:= welcome sir and if U want anything You just make a call to reception

Sidharth nodded...

In Hotel:--

Sana was continuously calling priya:-

Sana:- Where are you:

Priya:- Wo main folder dene gai thi last folder bacha tha to upar gai thi..

Sana:- Acha suno mujhe zara list ek baar dikha dena mujhe dekhna hai India se kon kon selected hai..

Priyaa:- Haan yeh lo dekhlo..

Sana was going through the list..

Sana:- GSS enterprises of Mr. Gurmeet Sehgal..

Birla industries of Mr. Anand Birla.

Reliance limited of Mr. Ambani.

Airika company of Ms. Arika Bhatt.

Basu industries of Mr.Anurag Basu

SS enterprises of......(interrupted).

Priya :- Sana listen wo hamare japan se client aa gaae hai go and receive them.

Sana:- okay I am going and she gave her the folder..

Later in the evening all the things are set to start the exhibition and before that all the business man were seated in the auditorium and Sana was ready to address the crowd...

Here Sid was feeling restless and he himself don't know the reason that why he was feeling so weird.Even sana too was felling restless ...

Sana's thought:- I don't know why I am feeling so restless i guess i am going to address the crowd that is why .....

Sana quickly takes a small purse from her pocket and takes out a password size photo from that  and she kissed that photo.

Sana:- I know aaj main phir ek naye kaam ki shuruwaat karne jaa rahi hoon agar tum mera saath hote to mujhe zor se hug karte lekin koi baat nahi main haapy hoon and tears started welling up in his eyes and she quickly wipes her tears and said I love U soo much Sidharth and place that photo inside her pursue and Now She was ready to address the crowd.

She started walking towards the Stage and as soon as she reached the stage Sidharth's phone ringed and he immediately leave the hall to receive the call and also not to disturb others..

Sidhath:- Hey yrr tum abhi tak nahi aae.

Actually Sidhath was talking to Asim as he was coming to Delhi.

Asim:- yrr tumhe pata hai agar urgent kaam nahi aata to main tumhara saath hi aa rha tha ..

Sidharth:- Haan wo to pata hai lekin kab tak aaoge..

Asim:- Bro main 2-3 hours main aa jaaoga...

Sidharth:- Chal thik main jaa rha hoon wahan inauguration start ho gya hai  .. See U soon byy

He hanged up the call..

Here Sana was addressing the crowd and instantly her eyes fell on  Sidharth who was entering inside the hall after the call and he was busy in his phone....

Shehnaaz was totally shocked tears started welling up in her eyes and her voice started cracking in the middle of the speech..She just wanted to leave everything and just go and hugged him so tightly as she was seeing him almost  after 1 year.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally another chapter.

Do like and comment. Bye