The talk

I was in intense pain under the smelly fish. I blocked everything else under my whimpers. Then the barrels stardet to dump. Huh uncle bard saved us. Then some words caught my attension and made me smirk. "I know where you live bargeman"Alfrid that snake said. "Its a small town Alfrid everyone knows where everyone lives"Uncle replied cooly. Bard:1Alfrid:0! Then we were all dumped down exept me. Uncle digged me trough the fish lifting me up in his arms. I was trembling from pain. "Im sorry you had to get through that"he whispered. Then he paid one man silent and we stardet to walk. "Da our house its been watched!"one really grown but familiar voice yelled. "Is that..."he trailed of seeing my face. I stroked his cheek best as i could in my situation. "Yes Bain its me Sonja i missed you"i told him gently. "I missed my babysitter to"he said smiling down at me. We need find other way.

-time skip (sorry)

I was now wrapped tightly my uncles side so no one sees me if they walk past the other side. Yes we get to house safely. Tilda comes and hugs Bard. Sigrid just waves as always doesnt care about her father. "We need to get you to rest"Bain said.  He lifted me up setting me on the sofa. "Thank you"i whispered he smiled. Then Tilda came tomy side. "Are you Sonson?" "Yes how can you remember?"i asked. "You are alive da is been so worried so has bain"she said hugging my neck. I kissed her forhead. Then th dwarfs came in. Sirius was by my side right away with uncle biblo, Thorin, Dwalin, Bifur and Fili. They all ranted like old ladies. "Shut up"i yelled. They all fell silent. Bifur patted my forhead making me sines. I talked him like that for awhile. He was really nice when you just got close to him. Then Fili kissed my cheek and said get well and so did Dwalin. Uncle Bilbo took Sirius quickly with him to Bard. They then yelled Thorin to them. Oh no.

Bards p.o.v

Lets see what like guy my "daughter" picked up. "What is going on?"Thorin asked. "We want to see could we give Sonjas hand to you"Sirius told. "Of course. But i can assure you i will not hurt her and i make my best to close her wounds"he told camly. I was surprised he finally took of his pride. "I am surprised"Bilbo squeled. I chuckeled. "So am i you took of you pride for my daughter"i said. "I dot fear to do that again as long as shes is safe and with me"Thorin said. I saw the thruth from his eyes. He can be stubborn and arogant but he doesnt lie. That is respectful. "Then you have my blessing but if you hurt her i will burn you to ash with my own hands"Sirius said. "You can be with her as long as shes happy"Bilbo told. They all looked up at me. "You are a honest dwarf keep her safe"i said. He was a pleasant surprise. We went back to the living room. Thorin went right away to Sonjas side i smiled. I went looking for some belt to sonja so she can sit and walk.

Sonjas p.o.v.

I was a little scared but luckily Dwalin kept me calm with Fili. The they left to the fire. Thorin came thrn to my side. "How much did they yell?" I asked waiting the worst. I will not be courted with out those three blessings and of course Elronds. And two others but that is for other time. Thorin chuckled. "We have theit blessing"he said stroking my cheek. "Really?"i asked happily he nodded. I hugged him best as i could. Then i took his face to my hands kissing him full lips. He kissed of course back. We pulled away breathless. Then my uncles came. Bard sat me so i was leaning to his huge chest and Bilbo with help of sirius put me some belt on. The pain was almost gone but sirius hissed. "It nothing im fine"he said. We didnt push it. I then knew nothing about what the others talked because i fell asleep feeling sixteen kisses on my forhead.