Introduction + Main Characters

Hey, this is basically a book about a group of friends, containing 5 teens, in the summer they hang out and spend time together as every other group of teens would do. It's how i aspire my life to be like :). This is a Teen indie type of book so, if it doesn't fit your taste feel free to leave! This is from Lex's POV.

CHARACTERS.

Lex:
She is the "laid back" type of person, meaning she is down to do anything as long as they don't get caught or in trouble doing the activity.
Appearance: Lex is an Asian mixed with Mexican. She has medium length, brunette hair. Her hair is usually never done but curled when she is out somewhere nice. She has dark brown eyes and mid length eyelashes, meaning that they aren't long but arent short.
Most of the time she'll be wearing a hoodie with gray sweats paired with black converse or a white tank top with gray sweats and of course, with the black or white converse.
At the beach she'd be wearing a black full suit or a white bikini, but, mainly the white bikini.
Her hobbies: writing, napping, listening to music, and playing games.

Maximus:
He is similar to Lex, but funnier, plus he sends meme to the groupchat on a daily.
Appearance: Maximus is white mixed with Puerto Rican. His hair is medium length but slightly shorter, at ear to mid-nape length you can say, his hair is also curly, his hair color is a dirty blondeish and a bit brown. He has hazel eyes and of course, long eyelashes. He usually wears something's similar to lex, like the sweatpants and t-shirt sometimes with a hoodie over the shirt. basically something comfortable. When he's out with friends he'll wear something similar as he does at home. At the beach he'd wear swim trunks, of course. Wearing a shirt for cover up and if he wants to get into the water he'll take it off.
Hobbies: writing, listening to music, and playing games.
NOTE: Lex and Maximus are dating.

Eren
He is a social butterfly around his friends but when around people he doesn't know, he is rather cold and intimidating to them.
Appearance: Eren is white and black. he has curly hair that's usually tied up in a bun, his hair color is a slightly light brown color, his eye color is black or dark brown. his eyelashes are at mid-length as well. Eren wears glasses but at times she'll wear contacts. he'll wear an oversized shirt with sweats or pants at home, when out with his friends he'll wear a anime print shirt with baggy jeans, paired with a belt.
At the beach he'll wear trunks. (of course)
Hobbies: texting and playing games.

Makato:
Makato is the shy one of the group, but when anyone hurts any of his friends he gets defensive and stands up for them.
Appearance: Makato is full Chinese. He has black hair with a few brown highlights, his hair is a bowl cut with a middle part, his hair reaches towards his ears. He has semi-long eyelashes and dark brown eyes. He would usually wear a white shirt, black jeans, any color flannel with a white or black hoodie under, he'd wear black doc martens paired with them as well. When out at the beach, of course, he'll wear swim trunks with a t-shirt. At home he'll wear a hoodie with pajama pants.
Hobbies; Computer work, snacking, calling, & playing games occasionally.

Sofia:
Sofia is similar to Eren, instead she is a full on social butterfly. She also has that "crackhead" energy.
Appearance: Sofia is a full Mexican. She has short wavy brown hair. She'll have her hair in a bun or ponytail sometimes, most of the time she has her hair down. She has semi-short eyelashes (meaning that they aren't short but also not mid-length but around the mid area.) Her eye color is brown but lighter when lights hit her eyes. She'll usually wear jeans paired with a simple t-shirt with sneakers. At home she'll wear an oversized shirt with shorts, with her hair up in a bun, wearing her glasses. At the beach she'll wear a bikini and probably have a nice ol' tan, occasionally getting into the water.

Side characters
Lex's Parents & siblings
Maximus' parents
Eren's mother & younger sister
Makato parents & younger brother
Sofia's parents & siblings.

See you in the first page ^^