##2

Sounds of talking and plates being placed down, first thing i hear in the morning..reminds me of my elementary days. Soon, the smell of pancakes filled my nose.

I walked out into the kitchen. "Morning Lex! your plate is set out on the table" Sofia told me, i thanked her and sat down. I brought out my phone and waited for the others to sit down for breakfast. "Is Makato still asleep?" Sofia nodded. "Of course" Maximus said and sat in the sofa. "Lex~" I look over at him and smile. "Coming~". I sat down next to him, laying my head on his shoulder with his arm wrapped around my waist. "How'd you sleep?" He asked. "I slept well, how about you?" He smiled and nodded. "Same here actually" I smiled back at him and hummed as a reply.

Eren looked at us weirdly and so did Sofia, I looked at them and said to them, "need something?" I joked and they shook their heads, "Ima go wake up Makato!" Eren said and rushed over to his room.

Yelling and laughter came from Makato's room, the two boys were bickering again. You laugh at them because every time the two were together they are always bickering which is quite entertaining to watch.

Sofia sighed and placed down the last plate, "Breakfast is ready!!" She yelled which could be heard around the house. Me and Maximus got up from our spot and walked to the table to have breakfast. Eren and Makato soon arrived to the table, when they did sofia asked a question. "What took you both so long? including Eren, you only had to wake him up for breakfast." Eren laughed and said, "This boy right here took forever to get out of his bed! that's why i was yelling! He was laughing at me as well!" Eren pouted which made everyone laugh at him.

"Ah you're such a baby Eren." Sofia said as she cut her pancake. "So, what do you guys wanna do today?" I asked while taking a sip from my drink. "Hm..tofaay if a preffy coo day so wef cam profafly hangf aroumd af fhe feach, to a fonfire mayfe?" Makato spoke with his mouth full of pancakes. "finish your food before you speak Makato..I can't understand what you're saying.."  Sofia sighed and Eren laughed. Makato finished chewing his food and said, "Today is a pretty cool day so we can probably hang around at the beach, do a bonfire maybe?" I liked the idea but then said, "Tomorrow is 4th of July, can't we do the bonfire tomorrow?" , "Ah..fine fine. Let's go to an arcade today, we haven't been to one yet." Eren's eyes lightens up hearing the word 'Arcade' he smiles widely and nods and smiling with a mouth full of pancakes.

Sofia laughs, "Looks like a yes from Eren! i say yes as well." The rest agreed on going to the arcade, so after they finished having their breakfast they hung around in the living room for a bit waiting for the afternoon to come.

*Time passes*

"Guys get ready! We're leaving once you are all ready to go!"

Everyone got into their rooms and got ready to go to the arcade. "Who's driving?" Makato asked then Maximus grabbed the keys from the counter and said: "I am! I'm gonna start the car to cool it for you guys. Lex wanna come with?" He asked and I smiled, nodding.

Now since it's 4th of a july, the arcades will be most likely very and I mean very busy, but that doesn't matter since we won't be there all day long.

I entered the car with Maximus, already feeling the California heat that is inside the black vehicle. I sat down on the seat as soon as he turned on the car, the cold A/C blowing straight into my face gave me the goosebumps. I sighed and put on my seatbelt. Maximus connected his phone to the car's bluetooth to play music.

Everyone walked out of the house and as soon as they had gotten into the car i asked, "The door is locked right?" Makato nodded and so did Sofia. Eren had his headphones in to watch his daily dose of anime.

"Alrighty then, let's get going!"

::::::
::::::