Chapter 2

*Please note that every image or video shown is not mine*

Alright, 30 to 40 minutes have already gone by since my rebirth and I've gotta say, me suddenly becoming a baby is not that bad...

yep, not bad at all.

I think I can get used to this.

Anyway, I've been moved to another room and I'm currently in a crib, and I've come to the conclusion that whoever owns this house must be filthy rich!!! The room I'm in right now is bigger than my whole apartment in L.A. !!! Not to mention that he or she has a lot of maids and butlers !!! I'm convinced that there are at least a hundred of them working for this house !!! LIKE DAMN!!! Did I suddenly reincarnate in the royal family back in the United Kingdom!!

You know what let's not worry about this. What's done is done.

I mean I ain't complaining.

Like I said.

I can get used to this. 

To my so-called "Mother" Ha, she didn't even look at me right after she figured out that I was a girl!! She didn't even give me a name!! When the maids started insisting on giving me a name, she said, and I quote: "She's just an illegitimate child, nothing worth more than trash, why should I give her name!!" I swear to god I was ready to pounce her!!!

Ha, do I even need to mention the attitude that she gave me!! Like gurlll you better lay down that attitude of yours before I come here and slap it out of your face!! She even dared to tell the maids to move me to another room just cause she couldn't stand looking at me!!

Now that just straight out pissed me off!! You don't wanna see me when I'm pissed off!! Woman!! I know about 65 ways to torture someone with only just my hands!! You're messing around with the wrong baby here!!

*sigh*

I'm getting so worked out here from what just happened that I'm starting to get tired. This baby needs her beauty sleep.

Welp, peace out world, this girl here is out. Duces!!

Just as I was about to sleep, the door suddenly opens revealing 3 maids, in which I recognize one of them, Mary.

Nooooo, my beauty sleep!!

"Mary, I've got to say that I'm impressed with how you remain so calm when you're dealing with a woman like her!! Ugh, that woman makes me so angry!!" The maid on her left says.

"Sarah, you have no idea how much I resist the urge to just slap that woman in the face!! I have to curse her in my head just to keep my composure! She's so unbearable!! Everything that comes out of her mouth is just utterly nonsense!!" Mary replies to Sarah.

Sarah has light long brown hair that goes up to her waist and has brown hazelnut eyes.

Sarah