Part 1- Marriage day

Hello my lovely readers. I have come with yet another story. But this time I start a story on Mishbir (Abir and Mishti from yeh rishtey hain pyaar ke) It is a ongoing show. 

This story have only 2-3 chapters. If I get good response I will think about writing on this couple again otherwise I will write on Arshi only.

Coming to this shot. Abir and Mishti are deeply in love with each other. Their marriage was fixed but on the day when their marriage date to be fixed, Abir's mother's blackmail Abir telling him that if he marry Mishti they he will throw his brother, Kunal out of the house as Kunal is illigimate son of Parul massi who is a servant on their house. Having no option, Abir choose Kunal and sacrifice his love. He left Mishti and humiliate her love in front of everyone. Broken hearten Mishti left Rajkot. After 2 months, she return back to his life along with Nishant to make him jealous. Once again misunderstanding was created by Meenakshi, Abir's mother and as a result Mishti left with no option but to agree to marry Nishant.

After Knowing truth, Abir regret badly and request Mishti not to marry him but Mishti was determined. The story will start from here..

Banner credit goes to the dearest friend of mine- Suraksha

Banner credit goes to the dearest friend of mine- Suraksha. Thank you sweetie for motivating me to write story on Mishbir -   Sp0606

____________________________________________________________

Chapter 1: Marriage day

She was loved by him, more than anyone could imagine. He made her realize what true love is. His affection is such that it couldn't be measured or defined in words. It said love gives pain and this is exactly what her true love had given her. She wished there was a magical switch in her life that she could press to erase all the memories with him but unfortunately she couldn't. No matter how much she tries, his memories whether good or bad overshadow her present.

''You are looking beautiful. Mishti.'' Few friends gestured with a beaming smile.

Like every ordinary girl, she also dream to spend the rest of her life with the man she loves. She has thought it to be a special one but all her dreams fade away the moment he breaks up, shattering all her dreams. That pendant was the symbol of their love which he took off roughly without caring about her emotions and feelings.

She has no glow, no happiness on her face. The reason is one and only Abir Rajvansh who snatched each and every happiness and wreck her heart. She never wanted to marry Nishant but circumstances forced her to take this decision. How many times she tries to talk to Abir that she is not wrong, she didn't want to tell Kunal his birth secret but he didn't care to listen and once again broke her heart into million pieces and humiliated her. But that's enough. She will not think about him. She is ready to accept Nishant.

After this moment, she is going to be someone-else and she doesn't wish to meet that Ajeeb Rajvansh. At least Nishant won't break her heart as brutally as him. She closes her eyes, inhibiting those unwanted thoughts out of her mind. Taking a deep breath, she carried her gaze and found herself in a bridal wear. She should focus on her present and ask help from her Kanhaji to let go of all the bitter memories of the past so that she focuses on her present. Her future is only Nishant- Her best friend Nanu.