Chapter 4

Sorry for the delay. I am busy in online classes and in some other works otherwise I would have posted it 4 days ago. Next chapter would be quite early. Thank you for all the love and support. I never thought the response would be that much good but my lovely readers never disappoint me. Thank you for your love and support.

_____________________________

Chapter 4: Unexpected turns of events

Kunal: Why Bhai..why you didn't tell her the truth..? (He demanded after overhearing Abir and Mishti conversation.)

Abir is standing near the lake side staring at the place with teary eyes, reliving the old moments they had spent when they were dating. It is the same place where he and Mishti had their first date. Kunal came in search of him as Abir didn't return home from past 5 days.

Kunal: I can't see my bhai to torture himself like this..look what you have done to yourself..You haven't eat anything since days. Please Bhai.eat something.. (He brings food for him but Abir denies. (Holding his hand. ) How long will you suffer. Tell Mishti everything. She needs to know what has happened that day.

Abir: Nahi Kunal It's too late..My Angry chorni has gone far from me..She is going to abort our..

Fresh tears rolled from the corner of his eyes as her hatred filled voice still rang in his ears. It pierced his heart causing a gaping hole formed within his chest. It is not easy for him to stay apart but he has no option left. Wiping his tears, Kunal consoled him, making him look at him but Abir bowed his head in shame. He is unable to face himself after what worse act he has done. Whatever he has made her go through he deserves a painful punishment. This is what he is doing. From the time he abandoned her, there wasn't a single second, single minute he hadn't punished himself. He brutally wounded her and every day he hit himself out of guilt.

Kunal tries to apply ointment over his deep cuts and bruises but he is not letting him to do so.

Abir: Go Nanko..I need a space..

KunaL: I won't go Bhai leaving you in this state. Upon that Mishti Bhabhi thinks you are getting married to Neha. It was all done by Ma, while Kuhu too supported her. They spread rumours about your fake marriage which made Bade papa believe you actually moved on.

Abir: I know..

Kunal: Still you are quiet. Why Bhai?

Abir: This is my karma. I shouldn't have left Mishti choosing you over her. If that day I would have told her the entire truth this day wouldn't arrive..She is broken..I again broke her heart..

Kunal: Bhai please don't give up..You still have a chance..Go and tell her everything.

Abir: She will never believe me..She thinks I cheated her..she will never trust me even if I go and tell her what all happened. You know what she didn't accept me as her husband at first time but later on she built trust over me.. How badly she is affected. No-one can imagine the pain she went through. Her parents left her. She only trusted our relationship but I..

He collapse on the ground as he recalled her words on that night when they become one.

~~Flashback~~

Mishti: I trust you, Abir. Mujhe kabhi chodke mat jana..Main tumhare bina.. (Never leave me..I will die..) Abir place his hand on her lips.

Abir: Never say this again.. (Mishti smiled and moved on top of him.)

Mishti: I love you so much..You are my world.. (Said mishti and kissed him above his chest. Her every heartbeat own by him.

Abir: Never ever I leave you. How could you think like that.