Depth of love

New chapter is up. Thank you for those who commented and voted for previous chapter. This update is dedicated to my close friend,  shristi as she eat my head very much for new update. 

                              Chapter 2: Depth of love

Her life has been drastically changed after getting married to the most Ajeeb admi. From stranger to friend to lover and now he becomes her husband.

Husband my foot? Stop it mishti. Since when he became your husband. Don't forget he married you without your approval.

There was a time when it was her beautiful dreams to marry him and now when all her dreams are fulfilling, she doesn't know whether to be happy to be loved by him or be sad thinking about the opposition of the family. The thought of family made her worry. She has no idea how they were and what they might have felt due to her sudden absence from the marriage night. It has been 3 months since she had last seen them.

Did they hate me? Did they know I got married to Abir? Of Course that Ajeeb Rajvansh must have told them. What would be their reaction? What about Nanu? They might have faced a lot of humiliation. The feeling of being abandoned is the worst feeling which I went through when my own parents left me. How much hurt Badi ma and Badi Papa had been after knowing I was missing. They might be thinking I left them for Abir but in reality I was being forced in this unwanted relationship. I never consider him my husband. Never. He ruined my life snatching my badi Ma and bade Papa from me. They hate me..every single member hate me..I lost my other family too. The thought made her cry.

Whenever Mishti thought to punish him for his doings, he did something or other that always melted her heart. The way he took care of her every single time, never made her feel alone, make her comfortable or ever made her miss her family, it touches her heart. Many times her heart urged her to forget everything and ran back into his irresistible arms. This stupid heart always overpower her brain.

Once upon a time she went sick, that was a nightmare for him. Day and night he stayed awake, took care of her and kept a close watch on her so that she felt secure and safe. Not for a moment, he left her hand and comforted her like her badi Ma. He assure her to be there for her always. She is not alone. Not for a second, he left her side and left her hand only when she get fully recovered.

How did she not fall in love with this man? Slowly her heart is taking control over her brain.

They are staying together under one roof, sharing one room but not once he tried to take advantage of her. He is being soft and gentle. He never crosses his limits or claims his husband's rights saying he will wait for the day when she will accept forgive him and accept his love.

''Why I am so lucky?'' She thought, playing with his silky soft hairs. There is a cute smile on her face.

Upon realizing he is moving, she realized the position and leaned back but found his hands upon her.

''Mat jao..'' (Don't go) She was shocked and didn't know what to reply. But when she realized he is in deep slumber, she heaved. He is mumbling something while she is just adoring her husband for a quite longer time.

In the past 3 months there are many incidences happened that had changed her perception for him. How much she had troubled him by shouting, showing rude behaviour thinking he would get annoyed and freed her from this unwanted and forced marriage. But whenever she compel him to hate her, double times he shows his loving and caring side for her. After few days of their marriage, he took the job in the small NGO nearby.

Early in the morning he wakes up, completes all the household chores and then goes to office before locking her up in the house. Many times she try to free herself from his cage during his absence. But always fail. One thing she realized staying with him that he is so possessive and protective of her. But one reason always bothers her if she is so important then why he broke up giving the worst pain of life.