piosenka w stylu rap 🥰. (o koronawirusie)

Słowem wstępu.

Lubię pomagać mojej psiapsi w lekcjach a że ma muzykę to miała napisać piosenkę rapową. Chętnie się tym zajęłam. No szczerze to uwielbiam przerabiać piosenki, tworzyć. Dawno tego nie robiłam, ale myślę że nie wyszłam z rytmu.

W każdym razie tekst po angielsku choć jak ktoś chce to proszę czytać 🥰🥰🥰.

(\^•^/)↓ look at down ↓(\^•^/)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Look, if you had one choice, one chance to catch a little normal life. Would you catch or would you still be stuck in one place?

Yo,
his hands tremble, his chest breath dies when his screaming mouth can't get out. Powerlessness.
It attacks suddenly taking its last breath. You don't want to fight and you let it all go.
You're doing everything to make him forget. You've got no choice but to sit at home and find to relax. Your nerves are on the verge, you won't last long. His hands are still shaking. It happened so fast. He doesn't know why everyone hates him so much anymore.
It was only one shot. People asked for it themselves. If only they knew what the consequences would be, maybe they would finally take care of their lives. Personal hygiene is the responsibility of people, he came into the world although he didn't ask. Coronavirus they to calls his, and they know it, they made his.

It's better to get lost in the frustration of sitting at home than to meet him on the way yo.
He'll finally go away, it'll happen episodically yo and you'll survive him. You only have one shot. Use it wisely. (x2)

And you still don't have the strength, the four walls are killing, the faith is decreasing for sucess with every breath. You have a picture in your head of a massacre with consequences for people. And then you're caught up in the thought of whether or not the human race is playing masochism. You shoot theories with a picture of him in your head. He's gone, he's dimmed, he wants to die. After all, his eyes shine with tears. Show your heart, give it a chance to be redeemed, there's a nice place for it next to the Spanish influenza and the hell with this new cholera. Put on a mask, show you want the end of his woes, there's no end to hatred. And although it's hard to stand with your family in the long run, you can do it because

It's better to get lost in the frustration of sitting at home than to meet him on the way yo.
He'll finally go away, it'll happen episodically yo and you'll survive him. You only have one shot. Use it wisely. (x2)