1

Hey everyone, wow, I only remembered this because of the last chapters comments. I remember that I got this idea in middle school from period 2, creative writing class.

Well, check out my other stories because I have about a dozen crossovers if your interested.

...

The sky was buzzing with menacing energy. Black and purple birds screeched and flew, destroying and feeding off the hopeful and hopeless.

A black giant stood in the middle of this chaos, stumbling and trying to walk as King Sinbad and the First Prince of Kou, Kouen, buzzed around it, trying to kill it.

The dark djinn swatted them away like they were flies.

Sweat pasted my dark red hair to my forehead, from my position on the ground, I stood up.

My body groaned at the pain but I needed to get up. Grabbing my chains, I looked at the star figure, whispering to my most trusted friend and advisor, I called upon her to lend me her power.

Yaidra may not have been on the offensive side or had destructive powers, but she could help me form a barrier to trap the dark djinn.

"Yaidra, djinn of wealth, protection, and freedom! I call upon your aid for what may be the last time."

Infusing my tremendous rukh in my sword, my body underwent a huge transformation appealing to Yaidra's perverted mind.

Pink and gold almost sheer cloth matching my eyes covered my groin area. Small chains covered my arms and my hair grew until it reached my arse.

My ears and nipples were pieced with gold hoops. Which made me look like some male prostitute.

All in all, my djinn made us look like sex addicts.

Once my transformation was complete I immediately began to join in the fight.

My dark red hair made my vision go red as it got into my face and blurred my view.

Summoning all of the energy I could manage I constructed a large shield that would block and entrap the dark djinn so that the King and Princes could kill it.

A red barrier bubbled around the dark djinn, who tried to bash its way to freedom.

The shield stood tall, but started wavering after the thirteenth minute pasted by. My rukh was running low and I wouldn't be able to hold it longer.

With a last grunt, my rukh depleted and the barrier collapsed.

Falling to my knees, I closed my eyes and tried to regain my breath and gather more rukh.

My transformation receded back into my chains and Yaidra pulsed in the chains, telling me I needed to get up. But my vision was fading into black and my memories were flashing before my eyes.

For a normal Fanalis, we would've never been able to be a holder for a djinn.

But I was abnormal, I was born with a ridiculous amount of rukh for a Fanalis and I was able to turn some of my characteristics into a Fanalis's last form, a red lion.

Of course, being different was never good because once the slave traders came to my tribe when I was six, they knocked out us out and found me, a Fanalis with sharp pupils like a cat and tremendous rukh.

I ended up being enslaved, passed around for higher and higher prices. Hell, once, when I was sixteen, a mistress thought I could give her powerful children and forced me to take her to bed.

Thank god she didn't get pregnant and I had the opportunity to escape before she awoke.

And thus, I was free.

Not even a year later and I became a King for Yaidra, and wandered the world.

Four years after I got Yaidra, I was in this battle to fight a dark giant who could end the world.

I died when I was 21, no immediate family and death by shortage of rukh.

Even with my abnormalities, I was pathetic.

...

Short chapter but prepare for the next few. Trust me, your probably going to hate all the changes I made.