SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN HIS➖TWENTY TWO

KISHA HATHAWAY

KISHA HATHAWAY.

I loathed the school's sleep overs, only because somehow I have always managed to do something headline worthy and taint my parents good reputation.

And now, I was making the same mistake as usual, and yet with no single remorse. The classroom is void of people, the only noise heard were the sounds of heavy breathing and moans, soft moans eluding from my mouth as Liam's moist lips trail down the edges of my exposed neck to the valley of my breast.

His rough hands hauls my top up and I hold onto his hands stopping any further movement.

"I want this to stop Liam, I'm tired, I can't keep doing this, we need to stop." I tell him forthrightly, jumping down from the desk without meeting his eyes, I let my hand run down my sides carefully straightening up the creases on my crop top and high waist skirt.

"Why. we were okay before now, you loved it when I touched you, what changed." He assures fixing his wrinkled collared shirt and dark pants. He was right, I did, I used to love it when he touched me, but not anymore, after the incident with Manuel, I felt how much something I loved could be so forced and excruciating, now every touch from other people made me remember, and that was the last thing I wanted, to remember.

"Nothing." I ended. About to saunter out of the classroom but his large hands grips my wrist firmly, using his other hand in lifting my chin till our eyes collided.

"If there's anything you want me to stop, I'll do it, but don't give up on us like this Kisha, I love you and you know it." He grits out and I tug my face from his hands, peeling my wrist away.

"I want you to be happy Liam but not with me. And you don't love me you love my body."

"Same fucking thing," he yells clenching his jaw, "Who's the guy Kisha, who's the fucking dude!" I hated it when he was like this, he was uncontrollable, unpredictable, something even i can't help.

"Is it Xander?"

"No!" I reply in a quick whisper, rolling my eyes at the name he mentioned. I've always liked Xander, right from middle school but then he never noticed me, when he did, it wasn't for something I was proud of but nonetheless he was the least of my problems, and the kiss we once shared meant nothing, I wouldn't even care less if he dated Maria right now.

"Then who's it." Liam persist keeping his gaze fixed on mine, as though a disclosure kindled in his mind, he frowns. "Is it Maria, was it what she said to you outside Malloy's eatery?"

Dread fills my eyes at his confession, he shouldn't be aware of mine and Maria's encounter, how did he know, did he also hear what we spoke about, shit. "No it's not Maria. And how did you know that we spoke outside Malloy's eatery, have you been following me Liam!?"