(1)

Shuichi's P.O.V   

Another day. Same painful life. I woke up to my alarm my uncle had set for me the previous morning. I looked out the window and saw the mornings message of hello. It was snowing again just like yesterday, so it wasn't a suprise. It was winter after all.

I sighed not wanting to get out of bed but doing so anyway. School hadn't been cancelled, so I still had to get ready for the day.

I walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I looked into the mirror just to see the same ugly, depressed and trashy face i had all my life. I sighed again and grabbed my tooth brush. Then I brushed my teeth.  After I was done with that I went back to my room.

When I got to my room, I looked at the clock that read 6:30 a.m. I had 30 minutes to get to school. I quickly changed into my clothes and went to the kitchen.

And to nowons surprise,  my uncle was gone. There was a note on the counter but I didnt even bother to read it. I probably had some excuse on why he wasn't there, but I knew that he was just working. Again.

I went to the fridge and opened it to get some food, but ended up not getting any thing.

I walked to the front door and looked at my watch. It took about 15 minutes to go to school, and I had 20 minutes left. I sighed while I walked out the door and locked it behind me. Putting my key in my bag I bet a books so it would give a smaller chance of falling out. Thats how I got locked out last week. I knew it was gonna be cold, but I deserve it so I didnt grab a scarf or gloves. I did grab my hat thought. I almost always have my hat. I saw that the roads had been cleared for the cars already, even though snow started to layer the road again.

...............

I was half way to school when I heard one of my classmates call my name. Well, there nick name for me.

"Hey!! Shumai!! Hey, heY, HEY!!" I turned around to see who it was. It was the shortest boy in the class.  His purple hair blew in the snowy air. He had a heavier scarf on then usual,  most likely because its cold. But it still had his signature checker print on it. He did have a white hat that he was holding with one hand and had a coffee cup in the other. His bag dangling behind him. Kokichi Oma. The Ultimate supreme leader. He lived 2 houses from me, so I've known him for a while.

"Oh. Hi Oma-Kun." I said with a general smile. This guy is one of the few people that gave me genuine happiness.

"Wanna walk to school together?" He said starting to walk next to me.

"Sure." I replied.  He smiled at me before taking a sip of his drink. It smelled like hot chocolate.  I questioned why he had hot chocolate  in a coffee cup, but didn't say anything about it.

For a few minutes,  the only sound heard was our feet walking in the 5 inch snow before Kokichi looked me up and down and said " Shuichi..you look really cold. You dont have any warm clothes on, do you want my scarf?" He said sounding concerned.

"No, I'm fine. You should keep your self warm" I said not looking at him.

It was silent for a bit. Suddenly I felt somthing warm around my neck. I looked down to see kokichi's scarf around my neck and chin. "K-kokichi, what about you..." I said. I didnt want him to catch a cold. Me , however, could catch a flu. I deserve it.

"Don't worry, Saihara-chan! I always have an extra scarf on me." He pulled a scarf that looked exactly like the one he gave me. " Look! Now we can be twins!! See?" and he laughed a bit.

It was the cutest thing in the world. I dont deserve him. I dont deserve his presence. Hes just so......amazing

I started to blush so I looked away from him " Thank you, Kokichi."