Chapter 9

Shuichi's POV

The next morning I felt somthing heavy on my chest.  I looked up at it to find a small Kokichi laying on top of me. I blushed massively and tried to shake him awake.

"Nyoooooooo panta-chan........ I want your......insides." I heard him mumble quietly. What the hell.....

I slowly pushed him off me and slipped out of my bed. It sounded like he was have a good dream question mark

I snuck into the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I looked into the mirror and sighed. I rolled up my sleeves. The bandages were there. I didnt think they were gonna just disappear but.....well....I dont know.

I slowly unwrapped the bandages covering me arms and wrists. I had to disinfect them. I dont want them to cause more of a medical issue than they are of a  issue already.

I continued treat them. I tried to go fast so I could do it be for Om- I mean kokichi wakes up.

{Kokichi's POV}

"Nyoooooooooo...." I lost Panta-chan in the forest of oranges. Ah what a great dream. I love dreams. There one of the only things that are innocent about me.

I finally opened my eyes. Saihara was gone. I guessed he was in the bathroom. I didnt hear the shower so being the annoying little shit I am I got up and wobbled to the bathroom.

When I opened the door......

"........S-Saihara-chan?"