Chapter One

I don't know how i ended up here. In the middle of the club's dance floor. Surrounded by drunk idiots and letting some pathetic drunk grind on me.

I mean sure the man was attractive but he isn't what im looking for. I'm not sure what my type is. Honestly looks don't matter to me, he's just got to be tall and MUST HAVE A PERSONALITY. I've been on so many dates with men who have absolutely none and are airheads. Im just happy as hell he isn't him.

I'm wearing a red dress, the top being a halter. It hugs my body in just the right ways. The skirt isn't to short but it's nice and flowy. There's also a small slit on the left side. I usually don't wear heels being 5'6 but tonight is a exception. 

I suddenly feel the guy im dancing with try to pull me. Oh no, if he thinks just because i let him grind on me, I'm going to sleep with him, he's got another thing coming.

I push the guy off and stumble my way to the bar, shoving drunk, sweaty people away from me. I finally made it to the bar an order a glass of whiskey. Not every girls choice of alcohol but i tend to enjoy that or vodka. I know gross. But the burning feeling in my throat makes me love it even more. As I'm sipping my drink, i feel eyes on me. I turn my head and lock eyes with a man. He's very hot. He had raven colored hair, small but pouty lips, they were full and pink. He had a button nose and brown doe eyes. He looks like he works out. His arms are nice and big but not that big like those men who have way to much muscle. His is just right and his hands, the veins. I wonder what he can do with those hands. I snap out of my thoughts, looking away from the man and blush. I look back at him and He's staring at me with such intensity. I felt a warm sensation tug my lower abdomen. I slammed my drink and called the bartender over.

"Hi. What can i do for you." He smiled at me and i bet he made every girls knees weak and thighs quiver. 

"I would love to close my tab and buy a drink for that man over there."

"Sure thing miss. What will the drink be?"

"Dirty martini, but make it extra dirty. Oh and please give him this along with the drink."

The bartender chuckled and closed my tab. I sat and waited for him to deliver the drink before i went back onto the dancefloor. I watched as the bartender delivered him the drink.

I giggled at the confused look on the mans face, the bartender then pointed at me. I gave my best seductive smile and waved.

The man gulped and looked at the note. He whipped his head up so quick and He smiled at me and waved the napkin. His smile somewhat reminded me of a bunny, you know with their teeth. I stood up and walked to the dancefloor.

I don't really know how long its been but i began to lose myself to the music and swayed my hips to the rhythm. I lifted my hands above my head. And began to feel my body. As i ran my hands through my hair, i felt two hands grab my waist. I rolled my eyes at the attempt to try and seduce me but i always felt uncomfortable with touches. The alcohol helping me relax a little.

Then i felt the man lean towards me. I stiffened as his breath tickled my ear when he spoke.

"What a naughty thing to say to a stranger who was only admiring art."

I smiled and turned around to face him,the man from the bar looking down at me. I throw my arms around his neck.

We begin to sway to the music, the beat vibrating through our bodies.

"It wasn't naughty, only what i wanted to do to you at the moment." I stuck out my bottom lip and pouted at the man.

He looked at my lips and back up to my eyes and smirked. Oh God. That was very sexy. He bit my earlobe. The act making me shudder.

"Telling me to stop staring before you stab my eye out with the glass was what you wanted to do? Tsk- what a naughty girl. Do i have to punish you?"

I threw my head back as i laughed. Who does he think i am? A naughty girl who needs to be punished, sounds very cringe and i absolutely hate it.

I sighed and pushed him away from me.

"To bad. I'm not into such things but since we're dancing and i have a feeling you won't leave me alone, tell me your name."

"Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. And might i ask who you are?"

" well jungkook. I'm-" i paused and walked behind him. I then stood on my toes so i could reach his ear. licked and nibbled on it for awhile. As he let out a low groan i smiled. "I am the girl you will never see again."

I quickly turn around and started walking in front of a group of people, who looked like they were leaving. As i looked back i seen him trying to search for me. Just before i walked out, i looked back and we locked eyes. I smirked and waved. He began to run towards the door and my eyes opened in surprise slightly but i turned around and exited. I got to my car, starting it up and let it warm up a little. I drove away from the club feeling excited and happy for an odd reason. I'll never meet the man again but the feelings i had when he touched me was like sparks flying and warm cocoa on a really cold day. 

I plan on never seeing him again.