Chapter 2

All 7 boys were all gathered around in the kitchen, some a little upset about what happened earlier, but all curiosity went to this strange envelope. Namjoon had opened it up and read it out loud:

WARING: This is a waring BTS! You have hurt me so much so it's time for me to hurt you! If you do not leave your dorm room by tonight one of you will end up dead! You have been warned!

"What the hell?" Yoongi asked.

"What an awful joke!" Hoseok laughed.

"Is it just me or does it feel real?" Jungkook questioned.

"It's just you, this has to be a prank, if we ever get murdered I feel like Armies themselves will end up in jail for murdering the people who killed us," Taehyung stated.

"You don't get to talk, Taehyung," Jimin glared at Taehyung with an angry look in his eyes.

"Well Jungkook had asked so I thought-" Taehyung then got cut off.

"You say you thought about this or that but it turns out you never gave a fuck about anything in the first place," Jimin making serious eye contact with Taehyung.

"Can you both pull your heads out of your asses?" Jin asked breaking the tension.

"Jin hyungs right, stop fighting, we all need a good night rest alright," Namjoon states.

"And if I hear one goddamn yell, and argument, you'll be sleeping outside for a week," Jin hyung yells walking up the stairs towards his bedroom.

The remaining 6 boys head to their bedroom, the makne line heading towards their bedroom upset but didn't say anything because they don't wanna make Jin mad.

Taehyung still tried to talk to Jungkook but all he got was silence. "Jungkook-"

"Please just-just leave me alone, before Jin hyung bursts in here and throws us out," Jungkook states.

Taehyung then soon gave up and went to sleep along with the 2 others. None of the boys have thought that about whats gonna happen the next morning.

Morning
6 of the boys wake up from large noise. All of them coming outside of their bedroom rooms wondering where that noise came from.

"What was that noise?" Hoseok asked.

"I don't know," Namjoon states confused. "Wait where's Yoongi?"

"Should we check out his room?" Jimin asks.

"You sure thats a good idea? I mean we were told specifically to never go inside his room. Even I can't go inside his room," Jin states.

"True, but still," Taehyung then approached Yoongi's door room opening.

"Oh my god," Taehyung teared up.

There lying on the ground in a pool of blood was Min Yoongi lifeless. Blood was splattered all across the floor. On the wall written in Yoongi's blood said, "I warned you,"

"What happened?" Hoseok gagged.

"Is Yoongi dead?" Jungkook asked.

"Well I don't know Koo, maybe look at the blood all over the room!" Taehyung yelled.

Jungkook started crying, bursting out of tears. Jin trying to comfort him, but ends up also crying.

"What are we gonna do?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know," Namjoon answers.

"Someone killed him!" Hoseok yelled.

"And anyone of us could be next," Jin states.

_____________
Its a small chapter only because I was really busy this week, so sorry!

Don't forget to follow my Instagram and Twitter: Purple_BTS130